【配音消音】灰姑娘片段 对话文本_国王的命令_SOME_ONCE

分享到: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

视频【配音消音】灰姑娘片段(侵删)的文本对话

可直接复制

祝比赛好成绩!




旁白:The day of the ball arrived

晚会的日子到来了

and the entire kingdom held its breath in anticipation.

整个王国的子民都在屏息等待

二姐:You want me to be your queen?

您希望我成为您的王后吗

Who? Me?

谁?我吗?

大姐:Tighter.

紧一点

Tighter!

紧一点

Tighter.

紧一点

That's it!

这就对了

二姐:A vision, sister.

挺好看的,姐姐

大姐:Likewise.

你也一样。

二姐:We must compete for the prince's hand.

我们要争取赢得王子的青睐

But let it not mean we harbor dark thoughts against each other.

但我们彼此之间还是不用心存芥蒂

大姐:Of course not, dear sister.

当然不会,亲爱的妹妹

I wouldn't dream of poisoning you before we leave for the ball.

我们出发参加舞会前我是不会毒死你的

二姐:Oh, nor I of pushing you from a moving carriage on the way there.

我也不会在路上把你推下飞驰的马车的

大姐:Or I of dashing your brains out on the palace steps as we arrive.

我同样不会在到达后将你的脑袋砸碎在皇宫台阶的

We are sisters, after all.

毕竟我们是姐妹

二姐:And blood is so much thicker than water.

毕竟血浓于水

大姐:We shall let the prince decide.

我们应该让王子自己来决定

灰姑娘:What will he be like, I wonder?

不知道他是个什么样的人

二姐:What does it matter what he's like?

他是什么样的人不重要

He's rich beyond reason.

重要的是他非常富有

灰姑娘:Wouldn't you like to know a bit about him before you marry him?

难道你们和他结婚前都不想了解他吗

二姐:Certainly not. It might change my mind.

当然不想那也许会让我动摇的

I bet you have never ever spoken to a man.

我打赌你就从没和男人说过话

Have you, moon-face?

-你说过吗月亮脸

灰姑娘:I have, once.

-我说过一次

To a gentleman.

和一位绅士

二姐:Some menial, no doubt.

是某个仆人吧毫无疑问的

Some 'prentice.

-某个学徒

灰姑娘:He was an apprentice, yes.

他的确是个学徒没错

大姐:All men are fools, that's what Mama says.

所有男人都愚不可及那是妈妈说的

The sooner you learn that, the better.

你越早明白这点就越好

二姐:The first dance, milady?

请与我跳第一支舞吧小姐

Prince Charming, you're so naughty!

-白马王子你真淘气

大姐:I want to try it.

我也想戴这个-

二姐:No, I'm wearing it.

不行我要戴

大姐:No!

-不!

二姐:No!

不行!

旁白:Not for the first time,

再一次的

Ella actually felt pity for these two schemers,

艾拉真心为那两位野心家感到可悲

who could be every bit as ugly within as they were fair without.

,她们外表有多美丽内心就有多丑陋

二姐:My prince!

我的王子

大姐:He would love me!

他会爱我的

二姐:But I will be his queen!

但我会成为他的王后的

旁白:If her stepmother would not have a fourth dress made,

既然继母没有打算做第四条裙子

it seemed to Ella that there was no reason why

那么在艾拉看来,她也不该

she would not try to run it up herself.

不尝试着自己做一条

And besides, she did have a little help.

再加上她的确得到了一小点帮助

继母:My dear girls.

我亲爱的姑娘们啊

To see you like this...

看到你们打扮的这么漂亮

it makes me believe one of you might just snare the prince.

我相信你们中必有一个能将王子拿下

And to think I have two horses in the race!

再一想我可是有两批赛马参加比赛呢

I daresay no one in the kingdom

我敢说王国中没有人

will outshine my daughters.

比我的女儿们更加光彩夺目了

Cinderella?

灰姑娘

灰姑娘:It cost you nothing.

这裙子没花你一分钱

It was my mother's old dress, you see.

你瞧 这是我母亲的旧裙子

And I took it up myself.

我自己把它翻新了一下

二姐:Ooh-la.

唉哟

Cinderella at the ball!

灰姑娘要去参加舞会啦

No one wants a servant for a bride.

没人想娶一位仆人当新娘的

继母:After all I've done...

我做了这么多努力

灰姑娘:I don't want to ruin anything.

我并不想搞什么破坏

I don't even want to meet the prince.

我甚至都不想见王子

继母:Oh, and you won't,

而且你也见不到

because there's no question of your going.

因为你不能去参加舞会

灰姑娘:But, all of the maidens of the land are invited,

但是 王国中所有的姑娘都受到了邀请

by order of the king.

这可是国王的命令

继母:It is the king I am thinking of.

我就是在为国王着想

It would be an insult to the royal personage

假如让你穿着这身破布去王宫

to take you to the palace dressed in these old rags.

那将会是对王室成员的侮辱

灰姑娘:Rags?

破布

This was my mother's.

这是我母亲的裙子

继母:Oh, I'm... sorry to have to tell you...

我...我很抱歉这么告诉你

but your mother's taste was questionable.

但是你母亲品位有问题

This thing is so old-fashioned

这玩意儿太过时了

it's practically falling to pieces.

几乎都要散成碎片了

The shoulder's frayed.

肩部都磨损了

It's falling to bits.

都碎了

二姐:And this!

还有这里

It's a ridiculous, old-fashioned joke!

这就是条可笑的过时笑话

灰姑娘:How could you?

你怎么能这样

继母:How could I otherwise?

不然我还能怎样

I will not have anyone

我不能让任何人

associate my daughters with you.

将我的女儿们和你联系在一起

It would ruin their prospects

假如她们被人看见和一名衣着破烂的

to be seen arriving with a ragged servant girl.

女仆一起到达,会毁了她们的前途

Because that is what you are.

因为这就是你的身份

And that is what you will always be.

以后也不会有所改变

Now mark my words!

现在 听好我说的话

You shall not go to the ball!

你不准去参加舞会


电影帝国微信公众号:dianyingdiguo
关注电影帝国公众号,订阅更多奇闻趣事
分享到 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?相关推荐

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx

?最近发生的趣事儿

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx