【中英阅读材料】第二名的逆袭 EP04 Profile 4: Who will be the lucky one..._处理厂_执行长_WHATEVER

分享到: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

观看地址:https://m.wetv.vip/play?cid=8xzttovneq58i2i&vid=i0035ociln9&languageid=1491963&ptag=5_3.4.2.5313_copy

I've been away from Taiwan, China for almost two years.

離開臺灣快兩年了

Zhou Shu Yi.

周書逸

(I miss you. Where are you?)

You used to read my messages but didn't reply.

你的訊息

Now you don't even read it.

從已讀不回到沒有讀取

The mails I sent you

Mail從第一封信開始

never got replied.

就石沉大海

I know

我知道

you must be angry.

你一定生氣了吧

I was supposed to go back in two months.

說好兩個月回去

It's been two years now

卻搞到兩年了

and I'm still here.

還在這

Would you please let me explain?

你願意聽我解釋原因嗎

I'm leaving.

我走羅

You've got everything?

東西都有帶到齁

Yeah.

有 都有帶

You need to talk to Yi when you get there.

這次回去真的好好跟小逸講講

What did you tell him?

你跟他講了多少啊

Or shall I help you?

還是媽幫你講

Tell him that I didn't know I was pregnant

就說我也不知道自己懷孕

and then all of a sudden I was in bad condition.

然後突然身體變這麼差

You were all freaking out.

大家嚇得要命

And the company was messy.

然後公司一團亂

You stayed because...

你也是因為要...

Okay... Mom.

好了... 媽

You are not to blame

發生那麼多事

for what has happened.

也不是你的錯

And you have to take good care of yourself.

反而是你自己要照顧好自己身體

You suffered from pregnancy hypertension

之前妊娠高血壓這麼嚴重

and you hasn't fully recovered yet.

現在也還沒完全好啊

When I'm gone,

我走了之後

you need to take care of Oscar.

你又要自己照顧Oscar

It's gonna be hard.

會很辛苦的

I know you're sweet.

我知道你就是貼心

Don't worry about it. It's all right.

不要擔心啦 都沒事了

Brandon and Ashley can help now.

而且Brandon跟Ashley現在可以幫我啦

We can't hold you up anymore.

我們不能拖累你了

You never did.

你從來沒有拖累我

All right, tell me if you need anything.

好啦 有什麼事跟我說

I'm gonna help you.

媽一定幫你

OK?

好不好

Go... Mom owes you.

快去... 媽欠你的

No.

沒有

You never owe me anything.

你從來不會欠我

Bye-bye.

Bye-bye

(Who's the bravest)

面對愛情

(when it comes to love?)

誰才是最勇敢的那個

(If I knew it too late,)

如果後來才知道

(can we start over again?)

有機會再來一次嗎

Shu Yi.

書逸

I took the very first flight back.

我搭最早的一班的飛機回去

I'll be there in two days.

這兩天到

At least,

至少

let's meet.

見個面

Okay?

好嗎

(Profile 4: Who will be the lucky one in the end?)

那個幸運最後會是誰的

I don't understand why love

Is always replaced by reality

I'm waiting at the place

where you left, like a fool

I never expect

That letting go is more painful than a breakup

You're getting further away from me

Yet I still treasure you in my heart

I've said goodbye to you

But I never want you to leave

=Fighting Mr. 2nd=

I'm sorry.

對不起

I didn't believe your "forever".

不相信你說的永遠

It took me ten years

我花了十年的時間

to decide who I want to spend my life with.

才決定自己的一輩子

Yet you know it long ago.

但你卻一下子就知道

I thought

我以為

it was the emotions and atmosphere back then

是因為那時的氣氛和情緒

made you say that.

讓你一時衝動這麼說的

I came back that year

那年回來

and met your dad.

我遇見你爸

He said a lot of things.

他說了很多

You know, I used to think about

我曾經也想過

your reasons to leave me.

你會決定離開我的理由

And he got your phone.

加上你的手機在他那

I thought

我想

it was over.

這一切都結束了吧

But I hated to let everything go like that.

但是我真的很不甘心

You know, actually...

你知道嗎 其實

actually, your dad...

其實你爸

He's right about everything.

他說的都對

I was in such a low self-esteem.

我那時候真的很自卑

I was afraid you'd leave me.

害怕你會離開我

But I was also afraid that I'd hold you up.

但我也害怕我會拖累你

So...

所以

So I took your dad's offer.

我就接受了你爸的條件

To prove that I can stand next to you.

花五年的時間

in five years.

來證明自己有資格站在你身邊

It's good.

也好

If I fail,

萬一我失敗了

maybe

或許

you'd find someone better for you than me.

你也找到比我更適合你的人了

What?

適合什麼

It's my call.

適不適合是我覺得

Not you, my dad or anybody else.

而不是你或我爸或任何人可以定論

Shu Yi.

書逸

I'm sorry.

對不起

I'm gonna give you one more chance.

我再給你一次機會

Am I still the lucky one

你說的那個幸運

you talked about?

還是我的嗎

Am I still the lucky one?

那個幸運還是我的嗎

That day at the infirmary,

那天在保健中心

I said the one you liked was a lucky guy.

我說被你暗戀是他的幸運

When I was asleep, you said

後來我睡著的時候你說

the lucky one had always been me.

那幸運一直都是屬於我

Is it still me?

現在還是我的嗎

Reply!

回我啊

Don't you ever take it off.

以後都不準拿下來

I'm the only one in your future.

你的未來 只能有我

Yes.

Always have been.

一直都是

You're crying?

你哭喔

No.

沒有啦

No?

沒有嗎

You're a pain in the ass!

你很討厭耶

Why is it like this?

這是為什麼這樣設計的啊

When we were doing this,

我們那個時候在做這一款的時候

there was a bug.

出現了一個Bug

You know what a bug is?

你知道Bug是什麼嗎

I know it.

我知道啦

You do?

你知道嗎

Yeah.

我知道

OK.

OK

So there was a bug

反正就是因為有這個Bug

causing problems with our data collection.

導致我們數據收集有問題

And it may seem

那其實這個數據收集

not that much of a difference

好像你看起來就只差那麼一點點

-but for data collection, if there's a 0.02 difference...

-Coffee's here.

但只要差個0.02 -咖啡來羅

Thank you.

謝謝

No worries.

不會

What are you talking about?

你們在講什麼

Bug.

我們在說Bug

Worms?

蟲喔

Huh?

什麼

Why are you looking at me?

幹嘛看我

I just happen to be wearing green.

我只是剛好穿綠色

Are they talking about downsizing?

他們該不會是在討論裁員的事吧

Must be!

肯定是

I mean, look at CEO and Vice President Zhou.

你看執行長和周副總那樣子

He's trying everything he can.

簡直是出塞和親嫁番邦

Chief Technical Officer!

技術長

Is it good that Hua Cing Technology

is merged just like this?

我們華磬就這樣被並了真的好嗎

Are you content that we just

我們Alpha就這樣交給別人了

give Alpha to others?

你甘心嗎

About our brand being custom-made,

關於我們公司品牌要做客製化的事

I think there are some pros and cons

我覺得有些優缺點

I need to discuss with you.

需要跟執行長討論一下

Okay, I'll get back to you.

好 我會再找你

Zhen Xuan.

真軒

Good news.

告訴你一個好消息

The company's not downsizing.

公司不裁員了

Really?

是嗎

Yeah.

I did an actuarial check with Vice President Zhou.

我跟周副總精算過了

All the R&D is up to date,

目前所有的研發都在進度上

which increases the overall value of the company.

提高了公司整體價值

I'll be honest with you.

老實跟你說吧

The layoff

裁員的事

was Vice President Zhou's bluff.

是周副總說出來嚇唬大家的

So you're just trying to give them some pressure

所以你們只是為了增加壓力

and improve the progress.

逼進度

We're testing their abilities, too.

還有測試員工的能力啊

But I do need to talk to some of them.

當然還是有幾位需要談一談

Even though it's all on schedule,

雖然都在進度上

it's still far from

但離公司的願景

what we expect.

還有一大段距離

In this critical time,

在這個非常時期

every single person

每一個螺絲

-has to perform...

-You know Pei Shou Yi?

都要發揮... - 你認識裴守一

What is it with you and Pei Shou Yi?

你跟裴守一什麼關係啊

How do you know each ther?

你們怎麼認識

Where did you meet?

你們在哪邊認識的

Did Pei Shou Yi ever tell you about me?

裴守一有沒有跟你提過我啊

If you want to know, ask him yourself.

你想知道的話自己去問他

He'll tell you if he wants to.

他想說就會跟你說了

Does he know about you and the prideful VP?

他知道你跟傲嬌副總的事嗎

What the hell is it with you and Pei Shou Yi?

你跟裴守一到底是什麼關係啊

Zhen Xuan.

真軒

You're a senior at the company.

你在公司裡是前輩

We do value your talent.

也是公司非常看重的人才

I respect you.

我很尊敬你

But that doesn't mean

但不代表

you can meddle in my personal affairs.

你可以干涉我的私事

Don't forget

別忘了

I'm the CEO.

我還是執行長

Remember to read it.

記得要看

Mama's boy!

媽寶

So you've known Yu Zhen Xuan

所以你跟餘真軒

since he was in high school?

從他高中時就認識啦

Yeah.

That's Zhou Shu Yi's.

周書逸的

What about mine?

那我的呢

No.

沒有

Why?

為什麼

If it wasn't for you,

如果不是你

he wouldn't have found me.

他不會找到我

What do you mean?

什麼意思

He followed you to me.

他跟蹤你找到我

Yu Zhen Xuan followed me?

餘真軒跟蹤我

Yeah.

He thought you and Zhou Shu Yi

were having secret trades.

他以為你跟周書逸私相授受

So he had watched you for a while.

所以有段時間暗中盯著你

I didn't realize

沒想到

you are so stupid.

你怎麼那麼蠢

You didn't even notice

that you were being followed.

被盯這麼久也沒發現

No wonder he looks at me like

難怪他看我好像

I owe him something.

我對不起他什麼

Well...

這個

Is Yu Zhen Xuan

這個餘真軒

a little...

他是不是有一點...

Filial imprinting.

雛鳥情結

Paranoia. Asperger syndrome.

偏執症 亞斯伯格

Mildly depressed and prone to autotomy.

輕度抑鬱還有自殘傾向

Which one do you want to know first?

你想要先了解哪一個

Forget it.

算了

How do you know so much about him?

你怎麼那麼瞭解他

I watched him for a year in his senior year.

他高三的時候 我盯了他一年

Oh.

So, you

所以 你

quit that high school

辭掉高中校醫的工作

because...

就是因為...

What would you want to drink?

你想喝什麼

(No.1 For You, your mouth is like the number one)

你在看什麼

What are you watching

沒有啦

blank

你很心虛哦

You seem very suspicious.

在看我們的故事

Looking at our story

See our story How can I only view a small screen?

看我們的故事

怎麼可以只在這個小小的熒幕看

要看就要看大的

To see it, you have to watch a big screen.

可以多大

How big can it be?

你想要多大

How big you want, how big can you get?

就可以多大

最好有本事啦

Can you be wise

不可以質疑你的男人

Do not raise questions about your boyfriend.

《永遠的第一名》

No.1 For You

bravo

不可以自己躲起來偷偷看

Do not secretly come and see by yourself alone.

我們是彼此心中永遠的第一名

We are always number one in each other's hearts.

做什麼都要一起

You must do what you want together.

知道了嗎

Do you understand

知道啦 高仕德

I understand, Gao Zide.

好乖哦 我的周書逸

Good boy My Zhou Xuey

怎麼這樣啊

this

Why is it like this?

好啦

Come on

Yes

你可以我就不行哦

You can do it, can't I?

好啊 不要

Enough, no need

不要

Alright, no need

好啦 一起看

enough

See together

(RockTek, following the drama, must be satisfied with the big screen, No.1 For You / Fighting Mr.2nd)

你跟高仕德和好了

You made up with Gao Shi De?

不是啊

I don't get it.

他解釋他的

He explained from where he stood.

你這麼容易就原諒他喔

And you just forgive him?

你也太好說話了吧

It's too easy to persuade you.

難道你忘了他當初怎麼對你的喔

Don't you remember what he did to you?

這幾年要不是我跟秉偉一直陪著你

If it weren't for me and Bing Wei,

你覺得你能熬過來嗎

you wouldn't make it.

而且你的復仇計劃呢

And what about your revenge plan?

我們都還沒有幫你開外掛

We haven't even helped much,

你就要原諒他了

and you forgive him already?

我是覺得如果書逸都已經決定了

I mean, if Shu Yi has already decided,

我們就支持他吧

we should support him.

與其互相糾結

Instead of tangling,

不如坦誠相待嘛

it's better to be honest with each other.

過去就讓它過去了

The past is the past.

這樣也比較大器啊

That's broad-minded.

你以前也不是這樣過來的

You were also like that, right?

你的意思是說我不夠大器

So you're saying I'm not broad-minded

小心眼羅

and hold on to petty things?

不是啦

No.

我的意思是說

What I'm saying is

感情這種事情是看個人嘛

you know, relationships are personal.

我們就不要計較了

Don't haggle over it.

你現在是說我愛計較羅

So now you're saying I always haggle over things?

你酒快沒了喔

You're almost out of wine.

我去幫你拿一杯

I'll get you more.

白目

Dummy.

你不要虐他啦

Don't torture him.

從大學畢業追你到現在

He's been running after you since after college.

你再這樣觀察下去

If you keep testing him,

哪天他放棄你就完了

you'll be doomed if he gives up.

我要是答應他那才完了

It's doomed if I say "yes."

你聽過驢跟紅蘿蔔理論吧

Have you heard of the story of "donkey and carrot"?

只要把紅蘿蔔掛在驢子前面

As long as you hang the carrot

in front of the donkey,

它就會一直往前跑

it'll keep going.

所以你是驢

So you're a donkey.

我是紅蘿蔔

I'm the carrot!

知道嗎

Got it?

Yes.

很多人只知道征服

A lot of people only want to conquer,

不懂得珍惜

but they don't appreciate what they have.

不要一竿子打翻一船人

Don't make quick judgements.

謝謝

Thank you.

真是夠了

That's enough.

你要不要吃

Would you like some?

好啊

Sure.

去哪

Where are you going?

拿酒啊

Get the wine.

不然等你等太久

We've waited for you for long.

你以後不要突然消失了

Don't you ever disappear again.

你知道那段時間書逸他有多難過

Do you have any idea how hard it was for him?

什麼意思

What do you mean?

你們那段時間

You know, back then,

聯絡的時候你都心不在焉的

you were distracted when you spoke.

後來他去美國找你的時候

And then when he went to the US to look for you,

還看到你摟著美國妞

he saw you holding an American girl.

怎麼又是美國妞

Again?

到底是哪一個美國妞

Which girl was it?

人是你摟的我怎麼會知道

How am I supposed to know? You were holding her!

我沒有摟美國妞

I didn't do anything like that!

不管有幾個

No matter how many were there...

我就是沒有

I didn't!

好 不管有沒有

Okay, well, leave it.

你都不要再傷他的心了

Don't ever break his heart.

書逸從美國回來的時候

When Shu Yi came back from the US,

他整個人有多憔悴

he was devastated.

他狀態糟透 整天跑酒吧

He was in bad shape and went to bar all day.

你最好都知道

You'd better know!

什麼時候這麼關心我

Since when do you care about me?

他爸就是因為這樣發現你們兩個的事情

That's how his dad found out about you two.

你在我心中永遠就是個小孩

You'll always be a child to me.

你明明就什麼都不知道

You know nothing!

我全部都知道

I know everything.

老爺

Master.

到底是誰

Who the hell is he?

不管了

It doesn't matter.

立刻搬家

Move immediately!

Alright.

但我要一個人住

But I'm gonna live alone.

不行

No way.

絕對不允許

Absolutely not.

不管你

Whatever,

我就是要一個人住

I'm gonna live alone!

他後來手機被沒收

His phone was confiscated.

還被迫換號碼

And he had to change the number.

他手機被沒收

His phone was confiscated?

竟然騙我

He lied to me!

什麼

Huh?

沒事

It's nothing.

後來呢

And then?

後來

And then...

誠逸集團內部鬧股權糾紛嘛

there was equity dispute inside Cheng Yi Group.

書逸他們家親戚鬧得你死我活的

Shu Yi's relatives were at each other's throats.

為了穩住局面

To stabilize it,

他絕口不提你的事情

he didn't say anything about you

為了就是要幫他爸

just to help his dad.

雖然表面上他跟你的事過去了

Even though it looked like he was over you,

但他心裡一直有你

you had always been in his heart.

不然他幹嘛一直堅持自己一個人住

That's why he insists on living alone.

他真的很珍惜你

He really loves you.

有一次我跟哲宇去酒吧接他的時候

One time when Zhe Yu and I went to the bar

to pick him up,

他一個人握著一支壞掉的手機在那邊哭

he was crying there alone with a broken phone.

歡迎光臨

Welcome.

先生幾位

Gentlemen.

為的就是你

He cried for you.

We're looking for...

Him.

喝醉了

He's drunk.

書逸

Shu Yi.

書逸

Shu Yi.

不要這樣子啦

Don't be like this.

我們回家啦 -不好意思

-Let's go home.

-Sorry.

他喝醉了

He's drunk.

先生 他的...

Sir, his...

他的手機

His cell phone.

我敢保證

I can assure you.

你在這個世界上

You can find no one else in the world

再也找不到第二個像他這樣愛你的人了

who loves you as much as he does.

你要吃嗎

You want some?

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

你還記得這裡嗎

Do you remember this place?

當然記得啊

Of course I do.

那個時候有個笨蛋啊

There was this idiot...

夠了

That's enough.

為什麼不問我

Why don't you ask me

怎麼突然沒有聯絡

why I stopped contacting you?

還有那個連我都不知道的美國妞

And that American girl

that I don't even know about.

明明知道我爸挖坑

You knew my dad was tricking you

還笨到跳進去

and you were stupid enough to agree.

寧願被我誤會也不解釋

You'd rather be mistaken than explain to me.

為了我笨成這樣的傢伙

You have become so stupid for me.

還能懷疑他什麼

How can I suspect you?

笨蛋

Idiot.

誰是笨蛋啊

Who's the idiot?

你是笨蛋啊

You are.

是誰在那邊這樣啊

Who was here doing that?

Hey!

我要走了

I'm leaving.

好呀 你走啊

OK, go.

我叫周書逸

My name is Zhou Shu Yi!

我是個笨蛋

I'm a fool.

我... -好了

-I...

-Okay!

不要再...

No more...

高仕德我喜歡你 -夠了

-I like you, Gao Shi De

-That's enough.

最喜歡了

A lot!

最喜歡

My favorite.

不知道是誰齁

I don't know who

在我樓下喝醉

was drunk and came to my house

拿個宵夜

with some late night snacks.

我沒有醉

"I'm not drunk."

你要講這個是不是

You're gonna talk about this, huh?

你幹嘛

What are you doing?

你要講這個是不是

You're gonna talk about this, huh?

我沒有喝醉

"I'm not drunk."

阿姨 好

"Hi, auntie."

我是周書逸

"I'm Zhou Shu Yi."

你好

"Hello."

我是周書逸

"I'm Zhou Shu Yi."

一哥我走羅

Bro, I'm leaving.

Bye

Bye.

你怎麼在這

What are you doing here?

來找你啊

For you.

不準找仕德麻煩

Don't mess with Shi De.

媽寶來跟你告狀

Mama's boy told on me?

沒有

No.

只是以防萬一

Just in case.

還有

And

明天不要再過來

don't come here tomorrow.

我這裡不歡迎你

You're not welcomed here.

為什麼

Why?

當年我會離職

I would have left

就是不想要再看到你

because I didn't want to see you again.

You

讓我覺得很

make me feel so...

煩惱

annoyed.

這是我朋友開的心理諮詢診所

This is my friend's psychological clinic.

你去找...

You go find...

我沒病

I'm not sick!

你沒病

You're not sick?

這麼多年一直在找我

All these years, you've been looking for me.

找到又和當年一樣黏上來

You found me and now you keep coming to me

怎麼甩都甩不掉

just like before.

接下來你是不是

Are you going to

又想什麼方法讓我心軟

find ways to soften me?

年輕的時候還可以有理由

It was fine when you were young.

如果現在還這樣

If this goes on,

就離瘋子不遠了

you're getting close to be crazy.

我不是瘋子

I'm not crazy!

那就不要讓我再看到你

Then don't let me see you again.

該吃飯了

It's time for meal.

我剛看到了你的報告

I just read your report.

第三頁跟第五頁有錯誤

There are mistakes in page 3 and 5.

你看一下

Take a look.

你先去吃飯吧 回來再弄

Why don't you go eat? We'll do it later?

好 謝謝

OK. Thank you.

被我帥傻啦

My handsomeness dazes you?

對啊

Yeah.

我開玩笑的啦

I'm just kidding.

我認真的

I'm serious.

你在幹嘛

What are you doing?

我在處理廠商的E-mail

Dealing with mails from the manufacturers.

你笑什麼

Why laughing?

沒有

Nothing.

想起了那時候要你一週一信

I remember when I asked you to write to me

once a week.

有一點中二

That was stupid.

還好你沒寫

Thank god that you didn't write to me.

我都有寫好不好

I did, OK?

我沒有收到啊

I didn't get any!

我給你看

Check this out.

真的耶

It's empty.

可是我這邊都有啊

But I've got them all here.

你過來看 -怎麼可能

-Come see them.

-No way.

全部都有發出去耶

They were all sent.

真的有

You were right!

你爸 -我爸

-Your dad!

-My dad!

(Downloading)

大林

Lin.

你係統登得進去嗎

Can you access the system?

不行耶

No.

山治 你那裡可以嗎

Shan Zhi, can you?

也不行耶

No.

我怎麼按都一直登出

It blocks me out all the time.

技術長

Chief Technical Officer.

技術長你那邊可不可以啊

Can you access?

技術長

Chief Technical Officer!

昨天伺服器有異常入侵的紀錄

There was an unusual intrusion

into the server yesterday.

有人駭進公司電腦偷走Alpha

Someone hacked into the company computer

and stole Alpha.

我已經報警請警方處理

I've called the police and asked them to pRocess.

應該很快就找到IP位址了

We'd find the IP soon.

為了避免不必要的麻煩

To avoid any potential trouble,

請大家不要洩露消息

please don't divulge any information.

等一下會發給你們一份保密協定

We'll send each of you

a confidentiality agreement,

請大家籤一下

and please sign it.

Hey!

我是

Yes. I am.

查到了

Got it?

有人在寫Alpha的時候

Someone set a back door

故意設了一道後門

on purpose when programming Alpha.

你的意思是說

So you're saying

小偷就在我們...

the thief is in our...

(Next episode)

這不是最後一次

This isn't the last time.

五年前我會讓

Five years ago, I gave in.

這一次

This time,

我會讓書逸跟我一起面對你

I'll face you with Shu Yi.

餘先生好幾天沒來了

Mr. Yu hasn't come here in days.

店裡多一個人幫忙多好啊

It would be nice to have an extra set of hands.

沒你的事

It's none of your business.

On the day of graduation from college

I put on my new sneakers

The old pair was left behind you

I chased after you with them on

until they were broken

Later on, I have to bear to see

you display affection with others

The words said out of impulse

always make me wonder

Our youth

left no trace but on a piece of paper

You took with you

the only love letter I had ever written

Quietly, you left the spot

I saved for you deep in my heart

How come this heavy rain

Tastes so bitter than ever

Farewell, the happiness that isn't mine to have

Let's pray time can erase my memory

Leaving the love letter to be the only thing

To remind me of us


电影帝国微信公众号:dianyingdiguo
关注电影帝国公众号,订阅更多奇闻趣事
分享到 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?相关推荐

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx

?最近发生的趣事儿

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx