【中英阅读材料】第二名的逆袭 Profile 3: Self-righteous Efforts Would Go Wasted_WHATEVER_UNCLE_ALRIGHT

分享到: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hello.

你终于接电话了

You finally answered my call.

我跟你说

I'll tell you what.

我...

I...

书逸已经决定跟你分手了

Shu Yi has decided to break up with you.

以后不要再来找他

Don't come looking for him again.

不可能

Impossible.

书逸不会这样的

He wouldn't do that.

一定有什么误会

There must be some misunderstanding.

让我跟他见一面

Let me see him.

见一面就好了

Just once.

如果不是决定分手

If he hadn't decided to break up,

他怎么会把手机交给我

why would he have given me his phone

换新的手机号码

and got a new phone number?

放弃吧

Give up.

年轻人的恋爱游戏就到此为止

That's the end of young people's love game.

未来还很长

There's still a long way to go.

去找个女孩过正常的生活吧

Go to find a girl and live a normal life.

你可以不赞成

You can disagree.

但你没有资格也没有权利

But you have no right

去评断一个人的感情正不正常

to judge

whether our relationship is normal or not.

喜欢就是喜欢

I just like him.

不分男女

I don't care if he's a boy or girl.

你敢这样跟我说话

You dare to talk to me like that?

我喜欢书逸

I like Shu Yi.

不是游戏

It's not a game.

我从跟他在一起开始

I've wanted to stay with him forever

我想的就是一辈子

since we got together.

他可以离开我

He can leave me.

但我绝对不会死心

But I won't give up.

书逸将来要接管我的事业

Shu Yi is going to take over my company.

你有想过

Have you considered

他跟你在一起怎么面对

how he's going to face his relatives

who are also the shareholders

那些身为股东的亲戚

if he's with you?

怎么管理他们呢

How can he manage them?

知道你想的一辈子

You know how shallow

多肤浅了吧

your "forever" means now?

年轻人

Young man.

我可是

I

白手起家

started from scratch

才有现在的一切

and got everything.

什么大风大浪都看过啦

I've seen everything.

你看看

Look.

这是我的收藏

This is my collection.

不论是意境或价位

You wouldn't understand

都不是你能了解的

its meaning or price.

说白了

Simply put.

你跟书逸是

You and Shu Yi are

不同世界的人

from different worlds.

我要怎么做

How can I

才能获得你的认同呢

get your approval?

五年

Five years.

我给你五年的时间

I'll give you five years.

这五年

In these five years,

不准跟书逸

don't contact Shu Yi

或他身边的人联络

or anyone close to him.

闯出一番事业争取我的认同

Get a career and win my approval.

我就答应不插手你们的事

Then I'll stay out of your business.

要是这五年中间

If Shu Yi has a girlfriend

书逸交了女朋友

in these five years,

你就要无条件放弃他

you have to give him up unconditionally.

还有

And

这个约定

Shu Yi can't know

不能让书逸知道

about the deal.

你做得到吗

Can you do it?

伯父

Uncle.

你这是挖坑给我跳

You're just trying to trap me.

认同是主观情绪

Approval is subjective.

你只要坚持说不

You just have to keep saying no,

我永远不会得到

and I'll never get it.

你没条件跟我谈

You aren't qualified to bargain with me.

我知道

I know.

所以我得跳我也必须跳

So I have to accept it.

因为我知道

Because I know

书逸很尊敬你

Shu Yi looks up to you.

没有您的认同

Without your approval,

他不会幸福的

he won't be happy.

先走了

Excuse me.

(Young people's love game)

(Or a lifelong promise)

(two people from different worlds)

(Will their love transcend everything?)

(Profile 3: Self-righteous Efforts

Would Go Wasted)

I don't understand why love

Is always replaced by reality

I'm waiting at the place

where you left, like a fool

I never expect

That letting go is more painful than a breakup

You're getting further away from me

Yet I still treasure you in my heart

I've said goodbye to you

But I never want you to leave

=Fighting Mr.2nd=

事情...

This is...

就是这样

how it was.

书逸

Shu Yi.

你为什么要这样啦

Why are you like this?

都是你的错

It's all your fault.

你走

Go.

不然我揍你

Or I'll beat you up.

Yeah.

你不回去就揍你

If you don't go back, I'll beat you.

我是说你

I mean, you.

你为什么要这样说呢

Why would you say that?

我都是为了你好

I only want what's best for you.

你每次说为我好

Every time you said that,

都把我弄得很惨

it ended up hurting me a lot.

十岁

When I was ten,

带我去跳伞

you took me skydiving.

我差一点掉进山谷

I almost fell into a ravine.

十一岁

When I was 11,

让我去潜水学游泳

you told me to go scuba diving and learn to swim.

还好我没有溺水

Luckily, I didn't drown.

十二岁

When I was 12,

说什么男子汉要爬山

you said a man had to climb a mountain.

我差点死在山上

I almost died up there.

十三岁

When I was 13,

说什么打球会长高

you said I'd get taller if I played basketball.

害我骨折

And I broke my bones.

还要我说更多吗

Do I need to say more?

都是爸爸不好啦

It's all my fault.

真的

Really.

书逸啊

Shu Yi.

我怎么做

What can I do

你才不会生气

to calm you down?

你回去

You go back.

我就不生气

I'll be calm.

真的吗

Really?

那爸爸走啦

Then I'm going.

我走啦

I'm going.

真的走啦

I'm really going.

不要拦我喔

Don't try to stop me.

你叫我吗

Did you call me?

爸爸走啦

I'm going.

真的走啦

I'm really going.

我真的要走罗

I'm really leaving.

你也走

You go, too.

现在不想看见你

I don't want to see you right now.

不是 书逸

Well, Shu Yi.

你听我说

Listen.

你觉得我跟你在一起是玩玩的吗

Do you think I was just hanging out with you,

还是一辈子

or we would stay together forever?

当然是一辈子

Of course, we'd be together forever.

如果是这样

If that's the case,

那为什么跟我爸做那种约定

why did you make that deal with my dad?

你以为你自己能解决所有问题吗

You think you can solve

all the problems by yourself?

还是我对你的感情不够认真

Or you think I'm not serious

不会站在你身边

and I won't stand by you

跟你一起面对我爸

to face my dad together?

你认定你的一辈子

You wanted us to be together forever,

却没有相信我说的永远

but you didn't believe in my "forever".

书逸 对不起

I'm sorry. Shu Yi.

Get out!

万一书逸以后都不理我

If Shu Yi doesn't talk to me anymore,

我怎么办

what should I do?

他再怎么不理你

He might ignore you,

你还是他爸

but you're still his father.

父子关系断不了

You two remain father and son.

不像我

Unlike me...

没想到华磬科技是你家的

I didn't know you owned Hua Cing Technology.

当初用约定骗你

I deceived you with the deal,

让你们分开

and separated you two.

结果

In the end,

还是我让你们见面

I made you two meet again.

你骗我

You lied to me?

不行吗

Can't I?

我等着他毕业结婚让我抱孙子

I was waiting for him to graduate,

get married, and give me grandchildren.

结果他毕业之后

But after he graduated,

跑来跟我说喜欢上

he came to me and told me

你这个不能生蛋的

he liked a boy, you!

还威胁我说

He threatened me and said

不接受就要断绝父子关系

he'd leave me if I didn't accept it.

你以为你自己能解决所有问题吗

You think you can solve

all the problems by yourself?

还是我对你的感情不够认真

Or you think I'm not serious

不会站在你身边

and I won't stand by you

跟你一起面对我爸

to face my dad together?

难怪

No wonder.

做人家老爸容易吗

It's not easy to be a dad.

还以为只有女儿会像泼出去的水

I thought only married daughters

would leave the parents.

没想到儿子也会

But sons are the same.

他干嘛在乎你这个

Why does he even care

一去美国就找金发妞的混蛋

about you, who went for blondes in the US?

金发妞Blondes?

你以为他为什么不要你

Why do you think he didn't want you?

你这没良心的

You heartless brat.

一出国就像丢了

You went overseas and disappeared.

没回来

You didn't come back

讲个电话也拖拖拉拉

or talked to him much.

还快半年没有消息

He didn't hear anything from you

for almost six months.

可怜我儿子啊

Oh, my poor son.

他服完替代役进公司前

After he finished

the Substitute Military Service,

还给我请假去找你

he asked for leave to see you

before entering the company.

结果就看见你跟金发妞

And then he saw

甜甜蜜蜜在一起

that you were enjoying yourself with a blonde.

哭了半死

He cried so much.

等一下 他...

Wait a minute. He...

他有去美国找我

Did he go to the US to see me?

我儿子哪里不好啦

What was wrong with my son?

你要这样背叛他

Why did you betray him?

我没有背叛他

I didn't betray him!

伯父

Uncle.

你现在是赞成还是反对

Do you approve now or not?

反对啦

No!

我反对

I disapprove!

只有书逸能甩你

Only Shu Yi can dump you.

不准你甩他

You can't dump him!

都是你的错

It's all your fault.

你的错

Your fault!

Yeah.

都是我的错

It's all my fault.

伯父

Uncle.

对不起

I'm sorry.

这次我不让了

I won't give in again.

告辞

Excuse me.

让什么

What?

喂 高仕德

Hey, Gao Shi De!

你说清楚啊

Make it clear!

你让什么

What do you mean?

(No.1 For You, your mouth is like the number one)

What are you watching

你在看什麼

沒有啦

blank

You seem very suspicious.

你很心虛哦

Looking at our story

在看我們的故事

See our story How can I only view a small screen?

看我們的故事

怎麼可以只在這個小小的熒幕看

To see it, you have to watch a big screen.

要看就要看大的

How big can it be?

可以多大

How big you want, how big can you get?

你想要多大

就可以多大

Can you be wise

最好有本事啦

Do not raise questions about your boyfriend.

不可以質疑你的男人

《永遠的第一名》

No.1 For You

bravo

Do not secretly come and see by yourself alone.

不可以自己躲起來偷偷看

We are always number one in each other's hearts.

我們是彼此心中永遠的第一名

You must do what you want together.

做什麼都要一起

Do you understand

知道了嗎

I understand, Gao Zide.

知道啦 高仕德

Good boy My Zhou Xuey

好乖哦 我的周書逸

怎麼這樣啊

this

Why is it like this?

Come on

好啦

Yes

你可以我就不行哦

You can do it, can't I?

Enough, no need

好啊 不要

Alright, no need

不要

enough

好啦 一起看

See together

(RockTek, following the drama, must be satisfied with the big screen, No.1 For You / Fighting Mr.2nd)

昨晚不是说要来加班怎么没来

(Why didn't you come to work overtime last night?)

全公司就只有我跟哲宇在处理那些合约

(It was just me and Zhe Yu there

working on those contracts.)

害我们的约会泡汤

(You ruined our date.)

你最好给我一个合理解释

(You'd better have a good explanation.)

后来胃痛不舒服就没出门

I didn't go because I had a stomachache.

把合约传过来

Send over the contracts.

夸张

(Exaggeration.)

传过去了 你看一下

(I sent them. Take a look.)

我正要看

I was just about to check.

我有补充一些条款

(There are a few additional provisions.)

你再确认一下

(Check them out.)

看完回你

I'll get back to you.

哲宇说他没睡饱 周一要补假喔

(Zhe Yu says he needs Monday off

as he didn't get enough sleep.)

叫哲宇不要叽叽歪歪的

Tell him to stop whining.

加班费给你们Double

I'll pay you double for your overtime.

补偿你们约会的损失

To compensate you for your date.

Bye

Bye.

你保重身体喔

(You take care of yourself.)

Bye

(Bye.)

书逸

(Shu Yi.)

我有话跟你说

(I need to talk to you.)

闭嘴

Shut up.

帮我叫救护车

(Call an ambulance for me.)

我来就好

I'll take care of it.

一哥

Brother.

你朋友怎么跑来啦

What is your friend doing here?

找工作喔

Looking for a job?

不用理他

Ignore him.

做你的事

Do your thing.

可是又没...

But there's no...

没事做

Nothing to do.

麻烦耶

Troublesome.

把药给我

Give me the pills.

你可以走了

You're free to go.

我留下来照顾你

I'll stay and take care of you.

Hello.

秉伟 我跟你说

Bing Wei, listen.

刚那个合约...

That contract...

手机还我

Give me my phone.

你干嘛啦 高仕德

What are you doing, Gao Shi De?

Hey!

病人就要有病人的样子

The patient has to rest.

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

你休息一下

Take a break.

我去煮东西

I'm going to cook something.

我不需要你鸡婆

I don't need your help.

如果那年我回来

If I came back that year

没有赴你爸的约

and didn't meet with your dad,

而是直接去找你

but came straight to you,

你愿意跟我走吗

would you go with me?

你愿意吗

Would you?

你曾经说过

You once said

不是每件事都有机会挽回

that not everything could be undone.

我不做医生很多年了

I haven't been a doctor for years.

问我不准

I can't give good advice.

最好是啦

(Right.)

我实在很好奇你到底买了什么

I'm really curious about what you bought.

山药 莲藕 秋葵

Chinese yam, lotus root and okra,

高丽菜 蛋

cabbage and eggs.

你说这些全部煲成一锅粥

If I put them all together and make congee,

养胃会不会快一点

will it help with the stomachache?

但是他

But he

好了又要把我赶出门

will kick me out when he's fine.

我实在不想每次都是他病了

(I don't want to be here)

我才进得了房

(only when he's sick.)

隔着电话你也能放闪

Display affection through the phone.

你真行啊 高仕德

You're good, Gao Shi De.

你真的

You really

有够可爱

are cute.

有空过来

Come by when you are free.

让哥好好疼你呀

I will be nice to you.

Bye

Bye.

有事吗

Can I help you?

没事

Nothing.

书逸

Shu Yi.

起来吃点东西

Get up and eat something.

吃完药再睡

Take your medicine and go back to sleep.

书逸 起来罗

Shu Yi, get up.

小书僮

My page boy.

起来罗

Get up.

小书僮

My page boy.

快迟到了 赶快起来

You're going to be late. Get up.

今天的教授是杨育腾喔

Today's professor is Yang Yu Teng.

他很喜欢当人喔

He loves failing students.

随便他当啦

Whatever.

再睡一下

I need more sleep.

这么不乖啊

So naughty.

快点起来

Come on, get up.

我有买早餐

I got breakfast.

好了啦

All right.

再睡一下

Get some more sleep.

迟到没关系

It's okay to be late.

你也想回到那时候

You want to go back to that time.

对吧

Right?

Here you go.

一哥

Brother.

你朋友在跟我们客人打架

Your friend is fighting our guests.

怎么办

What to do?

瑞克你先报警

Rick, call the cops.

Okay.

你刚刚说什么

What did you just say?

我说酒真的很难喝

I said the wine was really bad.

酒难喝可以不要喝啊

You don't have to drink it then.

好啊 不要喝 你要干嘛

Okay, don't drink. What do you want?

来闹的是不是 -你要干嘛啊

-Causing trouble here?

-What are you doing?

来闹的是不是

You want to cause trouble?

来呀

Come on!

你闹够了没

Are you done?

你们还不快滚

Aren't you going to get lost?

想被打死吗

Do you want to be beaten?

你给我记着

Wait and see!

你还好吗

Are you okay?

小六你先回去

Six, you go back first.

Okay.

没什么好看了 先回去

There's nothing to see. Go back.

我不是故意要打架

I didn't mean to fight.

是他们说你坏话

They said bad things about you.

他们说这家店的酒

They said the liquor in this store...

嘴巴长在别人脸上

That's their business.

你管他们说什么

Why do you care what they say?

都三十几岁了

You're in your 30s.

自以为是高中生

Don't think you're in high school.

没有人可以说你坏话

No one can say anything bad about you.

你到底什么时候

When will you

才能摆脱对我的雏鸟情结

get away from your attachment to me?

我...

I...

我不是雏鸟情结

It's not attachment.

你是

It is.

不然你高中的时候

Or else you wouldn't have often

就不会一天到晚到保健室找我

come to me in the infirmary in high school.

如果那时候遇见你

I wish I didn't mind your business

不要多管闲事就好了

when I met you.

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

你怎么知道仕德

How do you know him?

如果是他

If it were him,

你就不会觉得麻烦了对不对

you wouldn't feel annoyed, right?

你够了

That's enough.

你喜欢他

You like him.

因为你喜欢他

Because you like him,

所以不管我做什么

no matter how hard I try,

你都不会喜欢我对不对

you won't like me, right?

你跟裴守一什么关系啊

(Next episode)

What is your relationship with Pei Shou Yi?

这个余真轩他是不是有一点...

Is Yu Zhen Xuan a little...

雏鸟情结 偏执症 亚斯伯格

Attachment. Paranoia. Asperger syndrome.

轻度抑郁 还有自残倾向

Mildly depressed and prone to self-mutilation.

你想先了解哪一个

Which one do you want to know first?

我没病

I'm not sick!

有人骇进公司电脑偷走Alpha

Someone hacked the company computer

and stole Alpha.

查到了

Found it?

我再给你一次机会

I'll give you one more chance.

你说的那个幸运

The lucky one you mentioned.

还是我的吗

Is it still me?

On the day of graduation from college

I put on my new sneakers

The old pair was left behind you

I chased after you with them on

until they were broken

Later on, I have to bear to see

you display affection with others

The words said out of impulse

always make me wonder

Our youth

Left no trace but on a piece of paper

You took with you

the only love letter I had ever written

Quietly, you left the spot

I saved for you deep in my heart

How come this heavy rain

Tastes bitter than ever

Farewell, the happiness that isn't mine to have

Let's pray time can erase my memory

Leaving the love letter to be the only thing

To remind me of us


电影帝国微信公众号:dianyingdiguo
关注电影帝国公众号,订阅更多奇闻趣事
分享到 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?相关推荐

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx

?最近发生的趣事儿

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx