【中英阅读材料】第二名的逆袭 EP02 Profile 2:The Pain of Being Betrayed by the_下礼拜_SO WHAT_DADDY

分享到: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

One more.

再一杯

Same?

一樣的嗎

No wonder he never replied.

難怪一封信都沒有

It's okay. He's drunk.

沒事啦 他喝醉了

What are you looking at!

看什麼看啊

Are you an idiot?

你是白痴嗎

Sir.

先生

Are you all right, sir?

先生你還好嗎

Would you like me to call you a cab?

要不要幫你叫車

(I'm too timid to)

(face it.)

(I'm afraid that my sincerity is a joke to you.)

(We didn't even say goodbye.)

(How come it hurts so much more than I thought?)

(Profile 2:

The Pain of Being Betrayed by the Trusted One)

I don't understand why love

Is always replaced by the reality

I'm waiting at the place

where you left, like a fool

I never expect

That letting go is more painful than a breakup

You're getting further away from me

Yet I still treasure you in my heart

I've said goodbye to you

But I never want you to leave

=Fighting Mr.2nd=

You said whatever it takes.

你說做什麼都可以

Then let's do it.

那就給我呀

Dare not?

不敢嗎

OK.

As long as you can understand

只要能讓你知道

I'm serious,

我是認真的

I can do anything for you.

做什麼都可以

Shall I help you?

需要幫忙嗎

Stop it! Maniac!

你犯賤啊

Shu Yi.

書逸

How did it go in the office with Gao Shi De?

你拉高仕德進辦公室之後談得怎麼樣

Yeah, how did it go?

對呀 談得怎麼樣

Why not just leave it

你要不要乾脆把交接的事

to me and Bing Wei?

交給我跟秉偉處理呀

I'm afraid if you keep doing this,

我怕你再這樣下去

the whole company's gonna know about your old...

整個公司都會知道你跟高仕德以前的...

affair.

姦情

I didn't have an affair with him!

誰跟他姦情啊

I thought you had already decided to move on.

你不是早就決定放下了嗎

Why are you guys being so coy now?

怎麼現在這樣扭扭捏捏的

Do you still have feelings for him?

難道你對高仕德還有感情

No!

沒有

Are you an expert of love?

你是感情專家喔

Don't act as if you know me well.

一副很懂我的樣子

So annoying!

看了就煩

You, too.

你也是

Mind your own business.

不要多管閒事

Told you.

我就說嘛

Don't worry about anyone else.

沒事不要亂關心別人

You consider him as your friend,

你把別人當朋友

but he might not appreciate it.

對方還不一定領情呢

If you are so kind,

你愛心氾濫

do some charity work.

不會去捐款救災做公益喔

I...

我...

Tell you what.

我跟你說

At least, there's a receipt for your donation.

捐款至少還有收據可以拿去抵稅

But now,

你現在這樣子

you are having egg on your face.

只是被打臉

So embarrassed.

臉腫呀

You gets nothing from it.

什麼好處也拿不到

I'm not asking for anything.

我又沒有要什麼好處

At work,

於公

I am the Legal Specialist of the company,

我是公司的法務

and in private,

於私

we are Shu Yi's friends, right?

我們不是書逸的朋友嗎

Even so, you don't need to care too much.

是朋友也不用管那麼多吧

Nosy.

雞婆

Come on.

你怎麼這樣呀

Don't say that.

話不是這樣說的吧

Mind your own business.

不要多管閒事啦

I'm sorry.

對不起

I shouldn't have vented it out on you guys.

不應該遷怒在你們身上

It's alright.

沒關係啦

I'm glad you feels better now.

你心情有變好就好

It's not alright.

怎麼可以沒關係

You need to buy us ten meals

沒有十次米其林三星

in Michelin three-star restaurants.

絕不原諒你

What are we going to do now?

不然現在怎麼辦

System security comes first.

系統安全性還是第一優先

That's right.

是第一優先沒有錯

But the overprotective measures

但目前過度的保護

have caused the system to close.

造成系統封閉不流通

That's the problem.

這是個問題

What could possibly go wrong?

怎麼會出問題

We talked about this last time, okay?

上次明明就已經討論過了 好不好

And we did...

而且我們上次已經為...

Hey.

What...

不是

I'll be right back.

我馬上回來

Chief Technical Officer, look at him...

技術長你看啦 他...

Chief Technical Officer.

技術長

Tech...

技...

Good morning.

早安

There you are.

你來啦

Are we invisible?

當我們不存在啊

Good morning, guys.

兩位早

Have you had breakfast?

吃過早餐了嗎

No.

還沒

Can you get it for me?

你可以幫我買嗎

Seriously?

認真

Of course.

當然啊

Or what?

不然咧

OK.

What would you like to have?

吃什麼

You know my taste.

你瞭解我的口味

Just decide for me.

你幫我決定就好

Sure.

Congee.

吃粥

It's good for the stomach.

吃粥養胃

By the way, Bing Wei.

對了 秉偉

He can't drink coffee with an empty stomach.

他空腹不可以喝咖啡

Keep an eye on him.

幫我看著

And he asked if he wanted coffee.

他還問他有沒有喝咖啡

What the hell? That's crazy.

什麼東西啊 這太誇張了吧

What are you looking at?

看什麼

Don't you need to work?

都不用工作的啊

Bing Wei.

秉偉

I want to drink coffee.

我要喝咖啡

Go get me some.

去幫我買

Shu Yi.

書逸

I need to talk to you.

我有事情跟你說

Did you see that?

看到了沒有

What did I just see?

我剛剛看到什麼

Are we doomed?

是眼睛有業障嗎

I'll tell you what,

我跟你講

the CEO is already on Cheng Yi Group's side.

執行長根本就已經站在誠逸那邊了

You know?

好不好

That means they will surely fire people.

那就表示我們裁員裁定了

What am I supposed to tell my wife?

那我怎麼跟我老婆交代

Would I be the first one to go?

第一個會不會是我啊

How to apply for the unemployment compensation?

失業補助要怎麼申請

Can we apply?

可不可以申請失業補助啊

You wish! It isn't that easy.

你想的美啦 那麼簡單

Do you think it's that easy to get it?

你以為申請補助那麼容易申請嗎

What are you looking at?

看什麼

Don't you have work?

不用工作的啊

(No.1 For You, your mouth is like the number one)

(No.1 For You, your mouth is like the number one)

你在看什麼

What are you watching

沒有啦

blank

You seem very suspicious.

你很心虛哦

Looking at our story

在看我們的故事

See our story How can I only view a small screen?

看我們的故事

怎麼可以只在這個小小的熒幕看

To see it, you have to watch a big screen.

要看就要看大的

How big can it be?

可以多大

How big you want, how big can you get?

你想要多大

就可以多大

最好有本事啦

Can you be wise

Do not raise questions about your boyfriend.

不可以質疑你的男人

《永遠的第一名》

No.1 For You

bravo

不可以自己躲起來偷偷看

Do not secretly come and see by yourself alone.

We are always number one in each other's hearts.

我們是彼此心中永遠的第一名

做什麼都要一起

You must do what you want together.

知道了嗎

Do you understand

知道啦 高仕德

I understand, Gao Zide.

Good boy My Zhou Xuey

好乖哦 我的周書逸

怎麼這樣啊

this

Why is it like this?

好啦

Come on

Yes

你可以我就不行哦

You can do it, can't I?

Enough, no need

好啊 不要

Alright, no need

不要

enough

好啦 一起看

See together

(RockTek, following the drama, must be satisfied with the big screen, No.1 For You / Fighting Mr.2nd)

(RockTek, following the drama, must be satisfied with the big screen, No.1 For You / Fighting Mr.2nd)

We are not here for the scenery, are we?

你拉我上來是為了看風景嗎

Say something.

說話啊

Are you out of your mind?

你是人格分裂還是精神分裂呀

So just after one night,

不要告訴我經過一個晚上的沉澱

you've decided to get back together with him?

你就決定跟他複合

And...

繼續...

Go ahead.

說吧

What the hell are you thinking?

你到底在想什麼

You're just my special assistant.

你只是我的特助

It's not your business.

管那麼多

I know it's not my business.

我不是管那麼多

But you are being too emotional at work.

你這樣公私不分

If anything goes wrong during the transiton,

要是交接過程出什麼麻煩

Bing Wei and I will have to

take the responsibility.

背鍋的肯定是我跟秉偉呀

We'll be fired.

到時候被開除也是我們

I'll take the responsibility.

有事我會扛

How?

你扛什麼

You might get fired, too!

說不定連你都被砍

Tell me.

說吧

What do you want?

你到底想要做什麼

Fine.

好呀

If you refuse to tell me,

不說是不是

I'll go to Gao Shi De and

tell him you want him back.

那我就去高仕德講你要跟他複合

I'll dump him

when he thinks we are together again.

我要在他以為已經複合的時候甩了他

I want him to know I've never forgiven him.

告訴他我並沒有原諒

It's just a lie.

一切都是假的

I want him to feel the pain of being betrayed.

我要他知道讓人背叛的痛苦

Do you have to go that far?

有必要做到這個地步嗎

I know it since I was a kid

我從小就知道

that people around me

在我身邊的那些人

are trying to impress me...

是有目的在討好我

because of my dad.

他們看的是我爸

Not me.

不是我

Not me or Bing Wei.

我跟秉偉可沒有喔

I'm not talking about you guys.

我不是說你們

For me,

對我來說

I can pretend to be someone's buddy.

跟人裝熟很容易

But it's hard to trust someone

全心相信一個人

with all my heart.

很難

Gao Shi De was the first person.

高仕德是第一個

But he betrayed my trust.

但他卻把我的信任踩在地上

If it were you,

換作是你

would you forgive him?

你會點頭嗎

Forgive?

點頭

I'll twist his head.

我會扭斷他的頭

Both heads,

不只上面的

you know what I mean.

還有下面的

Come in.

請進

Where's my breakfast?

我的早餐呢

Did you buy it?

買好了嗎

It's on the table.

在桌上

Thank you.

謝謝

Is it good?

好吃嗎

It's delicious.

很好吃啊

I'm glad to hear that.

好吃就好

Shu Yi.

書逸

What's the matter?

怎麼了

Nothing.

沒事

Rick, I'll leave it to you.

瑞克 交給你

OK.

Gao Shi De.

高仕德

So are you gonna roll with it?

你打算將計就計

You eat with him every day,

你每天找他吃飯

work with him

外出場勘

and even send him home.

甚至送他回家

He never refused.

他都沒有拒絕

He's just trying to get you indulged into it

他就想要讓你越陷越深

and break your heart when you are the happiest.

讓你覺得最幸福的時候予以重擊

It'd be a clean kill.

讓你一刀斃命

Thank you.

謝謝你

Don't expect to get back to the old days

你不要期待隨著時間

by playing along with him.

能假戲真做回到從前

You ignored him for five years.

失聯五年的問題擺在你們之間

The only solution is to let him know

唯一的辦法就是讓他知道

you didn't contact him

不聯絡

not because you dumped him

不是因為你甩他

but because you couldn't.

而是你不能找

I have to keep the promise.

我必須要遵守約定

What kind of promise is that?

那種約定不遵守也罷

You're not gonna make it.

你根本就達不到

Who says so?

誰說我達不到

Of course, I can.

我當然可以

What?

幹嘛

You're so sick.

你病很重

You said he hated you.

你說過他恨你

What is "hate"?

恨是什麼

It means he still loves me.

恨就是還有愛呀

Even if it's just a little bit.

哪怕只有一丁點也好

Gao Shi De.

高仕德

Any good midnight snack around here?

附近好吃的宵夜在哪

Pei Shou Yi!

裴守一

I've finally found you.

終於找到你了

You said

你說過

I could have a chance if I didn't give up.

不放棄就有機會

I've been looking for you all these years.

這些年來我一直在找你耶

Long time no see.

好久不見

How are you?

你過得好嗎

Let me go!

放開我

Answer my question first.

先回答我的問題

How are you?

你過得好嗎

Very good.

很好

Let go!

放開

No!

不要

You're not a child anymore.

你已經不是小孩子了

-Don't act like a kid.

-No.

不要像以前一樣 -我不要

Stop avoiding me.

你不要再躲我了

I've looked for you for 12 years.

我已經找你十二年

I didn't ask you to do that.

我沒有要你找

I chose to leave you 12 years ago.

十二年前我選擇離開

I'll still do the same

十二年後

12 years later.

答案也一樣

Pei Shou Yi.

裴守一

I'm not giving up.

我不會放棄

Do you hear me?

你聽到了嗎

I'm not giving up.

我不會放棄

You guys are really slow.

你們動作真的太慢了

It's been days, and the contract isn't ready yet.

都幾天了合約都還沒好

I need to see

Wei Cheng Industrial's information today.

我今天就要看到韋成實業的合作資料

Get back to the office now.

馬上回公司

(Today?)

今天

Yes, today.

對 今天

(It's the weekend!)

週末耶

So what?

週末又怎樣

Can't you work extra hours after work?

下班就不能加班嗎

I can pay for your overtime.

我可以付你們加班費啊

(What about my date?)

那我的約會怎麼辦

Get Zhe Yu there, too.

叫哲宇也一起過來

I'm gonna talk to him about the meeting next week.

我要跟他討論下禮拜開會的事情

Be in the office in 30 minutes.

三十分鐘回公司

(All right.)

好啦

OK. Bye.

對 Bye

Gao Shi De.

高仕德

What are you doing here?

高仕德你在這裡幹嘛

Hi.

I've got work to do.

我要去忙工作

I got some midnight snacks.

我有買宵夜

I don't have time right now.

我現在沒時間

I have to go to work.

我是要去工作

You're obviously drunk.

你以為我看不出來你喝酒嗎

I'm going to work.

我要去工作

I'm leaving.

我走了

Gao Shi De.

高仕德

What the hell are you doing?

到底想幹嘛

Take a break.

你先休息一下吧

I'm gonna work late.

我去加班

Let go!

放開啦

What's wrong with you?

你是怎麼樣

Enough with the drama!

不要再鬧了

Gao Shi De.

高仕德

I said stop it!

說了不要再鬧

I'm sorry.

對不起

I...

I shouldn't have gone to the US.

我不應該去美國的

I'm sorry.

對不起

Can we start all over again?

我們再一次好不好

Can we start over?

我們重來一次好不好

What happened in the US?

你去美國之後到底發生了什麼事

Gao Shi De.

高仕德

What the hell is going on?

到底怎麼回事

Why?

為什麼

Why!

那為什麼

Are you messing with me, Gao Shi De?

你在整我嗎 高仕德

You're messing with me.

是你在整我

What do you mean?

什麼意思啊

You don't know why,

你是不是

do you?

不知道原因

Do you know you're blessed?

你知不知道你是一個很幸福的人

Do you know you've always been protected?

你知不知道你一直被保護著

What are you doing?

你幹嘛

I'm going to work.

我去工作

I thought you wanted to know.

你不是想知道嗎

No feelings anymore?

沒有感覺喔

Enough.

好了

Gao Shi De.

高仕德

What?

你怎樣

Gao Shi De!

高仕德

Are you gonna tell me or not?

你到底要不要說

There are toiletries in the bathroom.

浴室有客人用的盥洗用品

Clean yourself up and get out of here.

你整理一下就走吧

I...

Last night, we...

我們昨天晚上

Did we...

有...

Don't you remember what happened last night?

你不記得昨晚發生了什麼事嗎

Shu Yi!

書逸

Daddy's home.

爸爸回來羅

I hurried back.

很快地就趕回來了

Dad.

爸爸

Gao Shi De!

高仕德

What are you doing here?

你怎麼會在這

You broke your promise!

你竟然違背約定

What did you do to my son?

你對我兒子做了什麼

Do you two know each other?

你們認識嗎

No...

不認識...

What promise?

剛說的約定是什麼

(Next Episode)

(Do you think

you can solve all the problems alone?)

你以為你自己能解決所有問題嗎

Objection.

反對啦

(Not everything can be undone.)

不是每件事都有機會挽回

You are

你真的

really cute.

有夠可愛

Come on.

來呀

Are you done?

你鬧夠了沒

Gao Shi De.

高仕德

How do you know him?

你怎麼知道仕德

If it were him,

如果是他

you wouldn't feel annoyed, right?

你就不會覺得麻煩了對不對

On the day of graduaion from college

I put on my new sneakers

The old pair was left behind you

I chased after you with them on

until they were broken

Later on, I have to bear to see

you display affection with others

The words said out of impulse

always make me wonder

Our youth

left no trace but on a piece of paper

You took with you

the only love letter I had ever written

Quietly, you left the spot

I saved for you deep in my heart

How come this heavy rain

Tastes bitter than ever

Farewell, the happiness that isn't mine to have

Let's pray time can erase my memory

Leaving the love letter to be the only thing

To remind me of us


电影帝国微信公众号:dianyingdiguo
关注电影帝国公众号,订阅更多奇闻趣事
分享到 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?相关推荐

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx

?最近发生的趣事儿

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx