【中英阅读材料】第二名的逆袭 EP01 Profile 1: I'm fine without you, ABRUTI._WHO ARE YOU_执行长_ALRIGHT

分享到: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

观看地址https://m.wetv.vip/play?cid=8xzttovneq58i2i&vid=i0035ociln9&languageid=1491963&ptag=5_3.4.2.5313_copy

高仕德 你真的很忙耶

(Gao Shi De, you've been really busy.)

无论白天还是晚上

(You never respond to me)

都不会立刻回讯息

(immediately after you get my messages.)

你把到人就不会珍惜了是不是

(You don't cherish what you've got, do you?)

说真的

(Seriously,)

高仕德

(Gao Shi De.)

我有一点想你

(I kind of miss you.)

一年了还不回来

(It's been a year and you're still not back.)

你到底怎么了

(What's wrong with you?)

你也太没良心了吧

(You are so cruel.)

一整个礼拜无声无息

(I haven't received a single message from you

for a whole week.)

是气我对你已读不回吗

(Are you angry because

I read your messages and didn't reply?)

你可以忙

(You can be busy.)

我就不能忙到没时间理你

(Why can't I be too busy to reply to your messages?)

反正我下周要出国帮我爸去谈事情

(Anyway, I'm going abroad

next week to help my dad with his business.)

有种你就不要想我

(Don't you think about me)

因为我会关机不回应你

(because I will turn off my phone

and won't reply to you.)

(Hi.)

嗨 宝贝

Hi, baby!

你要吃点蛋糕吗

Do you want some cake?

好啊

Sure.

尝尝看

Try it.

好吃吗

Is it good?

你试试看

Try it.

今天起

(From now on,)

我们不用再见了

(we don't have to see each other again.)

再见就当陌生人

(When we meet again, we'll be strangers.)

(When we were young, we were emulous

and had too high self-esteem.)

(We were not mature enough,)

(even the temporary parting)

(would lead to misunderstandings.)

(It can easily make us feel unease.)

Abruti

(Abruti.)

就留给你这个笨蛋

(I'll leave this name to you, dumb ass!)

没你

(I'm fine)

(without you.)

我也可以很好

(Profile 1: I'm fine without you, ABRUTI.)

(You asked me to have eyes for you only.)

(Now it's my turn to fight back.)

(Hua Cing Technology)

被收购之后会不会裁员啊

(Xiao Lu: Will there be layoffs

after the acquisition?)

现在经济这么不景气

(Da Lin: Jobs are hard to find these days)

工作难找

(because of the economic downturn.)

快点啦 谁好心提自愿离职

(Shan Zhi: Come on,

someone volunteers to quit now.)

做功德啦 好不好

(Do us a favor, OK?)

(Yi Mian: Gosh. Ask the Chief Technical Officer.)

问问技术长吧

呼叫技术长

(Yi Mian: Chief Technical Officer.)

技术长请回答

(Please reply.)

等等开会

We'll have a meeting.

谁没交进度就先裁谁

Those who haven't turned in their work

shall be fired!

技术长

Chief Technical Officer.

大家也是担心被收购之后饭碗不保啊

We are worried about losing jobs

after the acquisition.

对呀

Yeah!

对呀

Right!

执行长上礼拜才从美国空降

The CEO just parachuted

from the United States last week

说是代表董事长处理重组并购的事

to handle the merger and acquisition

on behalf of the chairman.

谁知道最后会裁几个

Who knows how many people he'll fire?

一个都不会裁

Not even one!

谈收购合约的时候

When we signed the acquisition contract,

有跟诚逸集团谈好了

we made a deal with Cheng Yi Group

会保障员工权益 不会裁员

that no one would be fired

to protect the employees' rights.

真的假的

Really?

好啦

All right!

安心的话

Relax

就来补充点糖分

and have some cakes.

休息完了再继续工作

Get back to work after the break.

发下去

Here.

那么好

Awesome.

大家都要吃喔

Everybody, enjoy.

不好意思

Excuse me.

请问哪里找

Who are you?

我们是诚逸集团

We're from the Cheng Yi Group.

没事

I'm fine.

书逸 -没事

-Shu Yi.

-I'm fine.

Please.

执行长

CEO.

I don't understand why love

Is always replaced by the reality

I'm waiting at the place

where you left, like a fool

I never expect

That letting go is more painful than a breakup

You're getting further away from me

Yet I still treasure you in my heart

I've said goodbye to you

But I never want you to leave

=Fighting Mr.2nd=

你到底想干嘛

What the hell do you want?

对不起

I'm sorry.

对不起

sorry?

对不起什么

For what?

让你等那么久

For making you wait for so long.

谁在等你

Who's waiting for you?

你不要往自己的脸上贴金

Don't you flatter yourself!

我也真的没料到竟然在这边遇到你

I really didn't expect to see you here.

这么快

How fast!

隔了五年就见面了

Only after five years.

书逸

Shu Yi.

请叫我周副总

Call me Vice President Zhou, please!

我来是代表诚逸集团

I'm here on behalf of Cheng Yi Group

处理华磬的并购案

to handle the M&A of Hua Cing Technology.

请你把之前要求的相关资料交出来

Please hand over the information we requested

进行交接

for the transition.

我是有原因的

I have my reasons.

我跟你

You and I...

跟我怎样

What?

你不要跟我套交情

Don't say anything about old time's sake.

一切公事公办

It's all about business.

还有

And

交代HR

tell your HR

整理近三年的员工评监资料

to collect the employee evaluations

for the last three years.

方便我裁员

I'll see who needs to be fired.

并购合约里有写

It's written in the contract

会保障员工权益

that you will protect employees' rights.

后面有但书

But there are conditions.

但因应公司未来发展

Personnel changes can be made properly

可做适当人事调整

for the development of the company.

怎么了

What's the matter?

有什么好看的

What are you looking at?

你不要把对高仕德的气

Don't take your anger on Gao Shi De

迁怒到别人身上

out on someone else.

哪有

I didn't.

你们跟他认识喔

Do you know him?

Who?

你不能这么做

You can't do that!

二分之一

Half of you.

我会裁掉二分之一的员工

I'll fire half of you.

而你绝对是第一个

And you're on the top of the list.

秉伟

Bing Wei.

备车

Get the car ready.

OK.

没想到高仕德是华磬科技的执行长

I didn't expect Gao Shi De to be the CEO

of Hua Cing Technology.

再遇负心汉

Are you okay

你没事吧

seeing this bastard again?

我才要问你没事吧

I should ask you the same question.

我根本没差

I'm okay.

我可是早就无缘晋级的选手

I was refused by him.

哪像某人

I'm not like someone

都得了冠军

who got him

还被取消资格

but was disqualified later.

我很好呀

I'm fine!

好得不能再好

I couldn't be better.

真那么好

Really?

你会在大家面前

If so, you wouldn't tell

in front of everyone

说你要裁二分之一的员工

that you would fire half of them.

总公司那些老家伙

Those senior guys at the Head Office

等着看你这次处理华磬的表现

are waiting to see how you'll handle the case.

你不要意气用事

Don't get emotional

免得影响股东们对你的认同

or the shareholders won't approve of you.

到时候接不了你爸的位子

Then you won't be able to

take your father's position.

我知道自己在做什么

I know what I'm doing.

最好是

It better be.

他说...

He said

要裁员是因为你对吧

he wanted to fire the employees because of you, right?

我不会让这种事情发生的

I won't let it happen.

你们有过节

You two have a grudge.

你们有过节

You have a grudge!

这是我的私事

It's personal.

你的私事已经影响到公事了

But it's affecting our company.

不要以为你妈让你回来

Your mother sent you back here,

就可以为所欲为

but it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.

妈宝

Mama's boy.

余真轩

Yu Zhen Xuan.

我不在乎我在你眼中是什么样子

I don't care what you think of me.

但我知道的是

But what I do know

研发Alpha计划的是我

is that I developed Project Alpha

负责处理收购的也是我

and I'm also in charge of the acquisition.

而很不巧的是

Unfortunately,这家公司

this company

是我家开的

belongs to my family.

Oh.

那你就阻止他裁员啊

Well, then stop him from downsizing.

原来你这么关心员工的权益

I didn't know you care about

the welfare of your employees so much.

原来

I didn't know

你这么了解我喔

that you know me so well.

谢谢

Thank you.

这种傲娇副总最好有人可以理解啦

It'd be good if someone understands

that cocky Vice President.

反正 要裁也先裁你

Anyway, he'll fire you first.

书逸

Shu Yi.

你来干嘛

What are you doing here?

给我十分钟

Give me ten minutes!

我们谈谈

Let's talk.

我跟你除了公事之外没什么好谈的

I've got nothing to say to you except business.

滚啦

Get out!

火气这么大

So angry?

是不是又没吃饭了

Did you skip the meal again?

不关你的事

It's none of your business.

你要干嘛

What are you doing?

你跑进厨房要做什么

What are you doing in the kitchen?

现在是怎样

What now?

开什么冰箱啊

Don't touch the fridge!

你到底想要干嘛

What do you want from me?

现在是怎样

What now?

不说话是不是

Why don't you say anrthing?

回答啊

Answer me!

只能做炒饭喔

Fried rice,

OK吗

OK?

等你吃饱 心情好了我们再谈

We'll talk when you feel better after the meal.

放一点辣椒

A few chilies.

不行 你胃不好

No, you have a stomach problem.

这么一点点可以啦

Just a few.

不行就是不行

I said no.

可以啦

Come on!

好啦 你乖啦

Alright, be good.

你去坐着等吃饭

Why don't you go sit down and wait?

不要放红萝卜

No carrots.

红萝卜对眼睛好

Carrots are good for your eyes.

我不喜欢

I don't like it.

都几岁了还挑食

Come on, don't be picky.

不放辣椒就不要放红萝卜

No chilies, no carrots.

手滑了

Oops.

我不吃了

I'm not gonna eat it.

不行这样子

Don't act like that.

我煮的你就要吃完

You need to finish whatever I cook.

Then...

你从美国回来

I'll cook for you after you

换我煮给你吃

come back from the US.

你煮的能吃吗

Will that be edible?

还是要得吃呀

You have to eat it.

那你要煮什么

What will you cook then?

就是没有红萝卜的炒饭

Fried rice without carrots.

然后全部都是这个吗

With all these in it?

周书逸 你在跟我开玩笑

Zhou Shu Yi, you gotta be kidding me.

饭好了

Dinner's ready.

先喝汤暖暖胃

Have some soup first, it's good for your stomach.

不要抢我女朋友的工作

Don't take my girlfriend's job.

女朋友

Girlfriend?

其实你出国后没多久

I started dating Li Jia Jing

我就跟李佳菁交往

not long after you left.

就是聿欣介绍给我的

The girl Yu Xin introduced to me.

你在跟我开玩笑吗

Are you kidding?

开玩笑

Kidding?

果然还是女孩子好

Girls are surely better.

抱起来又软又舒服

They're soft and comfy.

就连吻的感觉也是

Even the kisses are like...

够了

That's enough!

你再怎么气我

You can be mad at me.

也不用这种方式吧

But you don't have to do it this way.

我知道是我欠你

I know I owe you.

让你等了五年

I made you wait for five years.

五年

Five years?

你哪来的自信觉得我会等你

What makes you think

that I waited for you?

我跟她发展得很顺利

Things are going really well with her.

我还准备介绍给我爸

I'm gonna introduce her to my dad.

周书逸

Zhou Shu Yi.

你以为你是谁

Who do you think you are?

我没有那么贱

I ain't no bitch.

浪费五年的时间在一个混蛋身上

I won't waste five years on a bastard!

看来你跟你女友

It seems like you and your girlfriend

不太熟

aren't close.

忘记了她姓何不姓李

You forgot her last name is He, not Li.

我对你已经没有意思了

I'm done with you.

那我再重新追你

Then I'll go after you again.

我不会放弃的

I'm not giving up,

就算你再怎么气我

no matter how angry you are at me.

Angry?

我不气啊

I'm not.

只是恨

There's only hatred.

Get out!

不然我报警

Or I'll call the police

告你私闯民宅

and sue you for trespassing.

有错的是我

(I'm to blame.)

不是食物

(Not the food.)

多少吃一点

(At least have some.)

顾好自己才能继续恨我

(Take care of yourself, so you can hate me.)

明天公司见

(I'll see you at work tomorrow.)

人事室会计部的资料都已经上来了

I've received the files from HR

and the Accounting Department.

研发部呢

What about R&D?

过去的研发成果都已经交了

I've turned in all the data of the developed ones.

我要的不只是过去已完成

I want all the data,

还有正在开发的

including the ones under development.

连这点常识都不懂

(Alpha)

Where's your common sense?

没有完成之前我不会交

I'm not turning it in until it's done.

这是我做事方式

That's how I do things.

要求进度报告随时掌握

I want up-to-date progress reports.

这是我的方式

That's how I do things.

傲娇

Cocky.

余真轩

Yu Zhen Xuan.

身为技术长

As the Chief Technical Officer,

你有责任

it's your responsibility.

明天交给我

Send it to me tomorrow.

你们一定要照着我们的方式

You have to do it our way.

知道了吗

Clear?

秉伟 继续报告

Bing Wei, go on.

就目前收到资料看起来

According to the information we get,

it looks like...

你对现在的公司

What do you dislike

有什么不满意的地方吗

about the company?

没有

No.

可以走了

You may leave.

谢谢

Thank you.

秉伟

Bing Wei.

帮我倒水

Get me some water.

温的

It's warm.

秉伟

Bing Wei...

书逸

Shu Yi.

董事长那边在追Alpha的研发进度

The chairman wants to see

Project Alpha's progress.

你要不要跟员工说清楚

You should explain to the staff

你会考虑裁员是因为...

why you would fire them...

好了

Enough.

对他们来说 我们是外人

We're outsiders to them.

你们有意见吗

Do you have any problems with that?

鞋带掉了

Mind your shoelaces.

关你屁事

None of your business.

天呀

Oh, my!

执行长是执事上身喔

Oh my God, the CEO is now an assistant!

这不是男朋友才会帮女朋友做的事

Only boys do that for their girlfriends.

对呀

Yeah.

好了

There.

书逸

Shu Yi.

该出现的时候不出现

He wasn't there when Shu Yi needed him.

他到底想要干嘛

What the hell does he want?

你觉得书逸会不会出事啊

Do you think he'll do bad things to Shu Yi?

应该不会

I don't think so.

我也可以帮你绑鞋带

I can help you with the shoelaces, too.

刚好

Good.

我今天的鞋子没有鞋带

There aren't shoelaces of the shoes I'm wearing today.

那你换一双有的嘛

Well, wear the shoes with shoelaces then.

我明天帮你绑

I'll do it for you tomorrow.

我只是想...

I just wanted to...

你是想让我在员工面前丢脸是不是

Are you trying to embarrass me

in front of the employees?

我说过会重新追求你

I told you I'd go after you again.

我正在做

I'm trying.

只要能让你重新接受我

What can I do to get you back to me?

要我做什么我都愿意

Just tell me. Whatever it is.

要我接受

Want me back?

可以啊

All right.

给我

Let's do it.

你说做什么都可以

You said whatever it takes.

那就给我呀

Then let's do it.

不敢吗

Dare not?

OK.

只要能让你知道

As long as you can understand

我是认真的

that I'm serious,

做什么都可以

I can do anything for you.

你不要期待随着时间

(Next Episode)

(Don't expect you could make it a real thing)

能假戏真做回到从前

(and go back to the old days.)

我要在他以为已经复合的时候甩了他

(I'm gonna dump him

just when he thinks we are back together again.)

(I want him to know how it feels to be betrayed.)

我要他知道让人背叛的痛苦

终于找到你了

I find you at last.

不联络

(You didn't contact him)

不是因为你甩他

(not because you dumped him,)

(but that you couldn't find him.)

而是你不能找

高仕德

Gao Shi De!

你对我儿子做了什么

What did you do to my son!

On the day of graduation from college

I put on mynew sneakers

The old pair was left behind you

I chased after you with them on

until they were broken

Later on, I have to bear to see

you display affection with others

The words said out of impulse

always make me wonder

Our youth

Left no trace but on a piece of paper

You took with you

the only love letter I had ever written

Quietly, you left the spot

I saved for you deep in my heart

How come this heavy rain

Tastes bitter than ever

Farewell, the happiness that isn't mine to have

Let's pray time can erase my memory

Leaving the love letter to be the only thing

To remind me of us


电影帝国微信公众号:dianyingdiguo
关注电影帝国公众号,订阅更多奇闻趣事
分享到 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?相关推荐

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx

?最近发生的趣事儿

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx