【中英阅读材料】永远的第一名 EP06 Lesson 6 Hey, I Like You_MOM_我是你妈_ALRIGHT

分享到: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

观看地址https://m.wetv.vip/play?cid=dy0tqsfvpl73f7f&vid=j00350luroa&languageid=1491963&ptag=5_3.4.2.5313_copy

Will you be my love?

Will you be my baby?

Let me watch over you

Let me take care of you

Will you be my love?

Will you be my baby?

Let me watch over you

Let me take care of you

You ask me questions

I want more than

the answers to these questions

Your questions

=No. 1 For You=

高仕德 我是認真的

Gao Shi De. I'm serious!

你不要再鬧了

Stop it!

周書逸喜歡高仕德

Zhou Shu Yi likes Gao Shi De!

最最最最最喜歡

Very much!

Damn.

我都下班了

I'm off duty.

喝酒都還被堵到

You caught me while I was having fun drinking.

你們

You guys!

可不可以放過我 -好痛

-Will you just leave me alone?

-Ouch!

輕一點啦

Easy!

我看你們是故意在我面前放閃吧

Displaying affection in front of me?

為你介紹

I'd like to introduce to you

你未來的表弟媳

your future cousin-in-law.

周書逸

Zhou Shu Yi.

他喔

And he

他就是我表哥 裴守一

is my cousin, Pei Shou Yi.

明明是他表哥裝什麼追求者

You're his cousin, why did pretend to love him?

害我...

It made me...

害你什麼

What?

吃醋呀

Jealous?

你真的很煩耶

Annoying.

好啦

All right.

不要鬧他了

Leave him alone.

心疼啊

Couldn't bear to watch?

Yeah.

隨便你們

Whatever.

老是顧你們這些屁孩也夠了

I'm tired of looking out for you kids.

我看我應該也為自己做些事了

I think I should do something for myself.

今天算我的

It's on me today.

不用

No need.

老樣子

Same old.

怎樣

So?

看看那對戀人

That couple

是不是覺得自己有孤單老人的傾向

reminds you of how lonely you are?

真好呀

That's nice.

好想談戀愛喔

I want somebody to love.

Here.

還是你要吃麵

-Would you like some noodles?

-OK.

他們什麼時候在一起的呀

When did they get together?

難怪最近都沒看到秉偉

I wondered why I hadn't seen Bing Wei

跑來我們系上亂

in our department lately.

他來亂也是亂你

He was there for you.

我是說

I mean...

就可能早點參加社團活動 幹嘛的

he might be yhere for some club activities.

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

你這樣會把他寵壞

You're spoiling him.

會嗎

Really?

剝蝦 挑菜 還點飲料

The shrimp, the vegetable, and the drinks.

你要不要乾脆餵他算了

Why don't you just feed him?

為什麼我沒有

Why didn't you do that for me?

妳有...

Here.

Come on.

管好她好不好

Keep an eye on her.

明明比我們大兩歲

She's two years older than us,

還跟小孩子一樣

but still acting like a child.

好了啦

All right.

不要鬧他了

Leave him alone.

我們家書逸以後就交給你了

I'll leave Shu Yi to you now.

你也知道書逸他

You know

脾氣來得快去得也快

he's short-tempered.

如果他哪一天真的跟你生氣了

If he ever gets mad at you,

不要放在心上

don't take it to heart.

我懂

I know.

放心

Don't worry.

我會照顧好他的

I'll take care of him.

等一下

Wait a minute.

你們什麼語氣 什麼態度

What do you guys mean?

我有這麼難搞嗎

Am I that hard to deal with?

你才知道

You didn't know?

我們交往最大的功臣就是你

You're the reason why we're dating.

沒有啦

Well.

就常常一起討論你的事

You know, we talked about you all the time.

然後

And...

就日久生情

then we fell for each other.

那還不感謝我

You owe me a thank you.

才不要咧 -想得美

-No way.

-No way!

我們是在商量

We were always talking about

怎麼擺平你闖的禍好不好

how to clean up your ass.

還不感謝我們

You should thank us

幫你收拾爛攤子

for doing that.

對了... 我跟你說

By the way, I'll tell you what...

妳跟你男朋友還在傳E-mail

You still send e-mails to your boyfriend?

對呀 我們每週至少一封電子情書

Yeah, at least once a week.

怎麼這麼浪漫啦

So romantic!

而且我們的電子信箱

And our e-mail addresses

非常有意義

are quite meaningful.

是我那時候為了跟他告白

It's the code I used when

想了暗號

I confessed my love to him.

他沒有在聽

He's not listening.

來得及

It's not too late.

來得及嗎

Is it?

趕快跑

Run!

明天週六我們要一起去圖書館

We're going to the library tomorrow

準備畢業考

to study for the final exam.

要不要一起來

Would you like to come?

我要去高仕德他家念書

I'm going to study at Gao Shi De's.

確定是念書嗎

Are you sure you're going to study there?

蔣聿欣 妳笑得很恐怖

Jiang Yu Xin, look at your creepy Smile.

記得準備決戰內褲

Make sure you bring the seductive underpants,

以備不時之需喔

just in case.

妳在說什麼

What are you talking about?

別理她

Ignore her.

好好準備畢業考

Get ready for the final exam.

當然

Of course.

這次總分一定要贏過他

I'll beat him this time in the exam.

好啦 先這樣

All right, see you.

Bye

Bye.

Bye-Bye

Bye-Bye.

決戰內褲是什麼

What's the seductive underpants?

(seductive underpants)

你分心了

You're distracted.

為什麼你可以這麼冷靜

How can you be so calm?

你怎麼了

What's wrong?

坐好不要動

Sit still.

你幹嘛

What are you doing?

這樣我才能專心

Now I can focus.

看你的書

Read your book.

書拿反了

It's upside down.

你跟喜歡的人在一起

Aren't you nervous with

都不會緊張嗎

the one you like?

你很緊張啊

Are you?

你不緊張我幹嘛緊張

Why would I be if you're not?

我很緊張啊

I'm very nervous.

Oh?

那...

So...

我跟你一樣緊張

I'm just as nervous as you are.

真的緊張嗎

Really?

真的

Yeah.

你第一次來我家 我當然會緊張

You bet I am. It's your first time here.

我以前對你是不是很不好

Did I treat you badly?

我對你也沒有很好

I wasn't very nice to you, either.

扯平囉

We're even.

有嗎

Oh?

沒印象

Doesn't ring a bell.

讓你再也沒有考過第一名

I took all the first ranks.

你故意刺激我嗎

Are you trying to provoke me?

我這次總分一定要贏你

I'll beat you this time in the final exam.

好了

Alright.

我有不能輸的理由好不好

I have to win, OK?

什麼理由

Why?

只有一直贏你

Only in this way

你才會一直看著我

will you keep focusing on me.

你到底多喜歡我

How much do you like me?

很喜歡

A lot.

喜歡到不知道該怎麼辦

I like you too much to be rational.

到現在都還覺得自己在做夢

I still feel like I'm dreaming.

你竟然會喜歡我

I can't believe that you actually like me.

兒子 你娘回來了

Mama's home, son!

Mom.

阿姨好

Hi, auntie.

我是周書逸

I'm Zhou Shu Yi.

你好

Hello.

我是仕德媽媽

I'm Shi De's mom.

沙發彈力不錯吧

Nice sofa, huh?

我先進去

I'll go inside first.

你好 我是高仕德

Hi, I'm Gao Shi De.

妳不是說要加班

I thought you said you would be working late.

你媽今天很有效率

I was very productive today.

提早收工了

And I finished early.

沒有想到你有帶朋友回來

I didn't know you were bringing your friend home.

是不是打擾你啦

Am I interrupting you?

怎麼辦

(What should I do?)

高仕德他媽媽會不會討厭我

(Will his mother hate me?)

書逸

Shu Yi.

你要不要先跟仕德

Why don't you study in the room

去房間念書

with Shi De?

晚一點煮大餐給你吃

I'll make you a nice dinner later.

謝謝阿姨

Thank you, auntie.

快去

Go.

不要在這邊礙手礙腳的

Don't get in my way.

走 去房間

Go to my room.

要拿書

Get the books.

好了啦

All right.

Come on.

嚐嚐我的手藝

Have a try, please.

怎麼了 不喜歡糖醋排骨啊

What's wrong? You don't like sweet and sour ribs?

還是你要吃 -沒有

-Or would you like some...

-It's not that.

我只是想起

It just reminded me

小時候我媽幫我挾菜

of my mom doing the same thing for me

when I was a kid.

那你多吃一點

Well, have some more.

千萬不要跟我氣好不好

Save the etiquette, alright?

謝謝阿姨

Thank you, auntie.

好好吃喔

Yummy.

阿姨妳做的菜爆好吃

Auntie, you're so good at cooking!

謝謝 -有那麼誇張嗎

-Thank you.

-Don't be so exaggerated.

人家是有禮貌好不好

He is being polite.

你吃胖一點

Eat more.

千萬不要被仕德欺負了

Don't let Shi De bully you.

Mom.

人家才第一次來我們家

It's his first time here.

妳就這樣偏心

And you're playing favorites.

到底誰是妳的親生兒子啊

Who's your son?

沒辦法我覺得小逸實在太可愛了

I can't help it, but Yi is so cute.

我可以這樣叫你吧

Do you mind if I call you that?

當然可以啊

Of course not.

小逸

Yi.

阿姨可以 你不行

Auntie has my permission, not you.

我可以 你不行

I have his permission, not you.

你們吃

You guys enjoy.

怎麼樣

-What's up?

-What's up?

太小氣了吧

So petty.

小逸就是我專屬的啊 -對呀

-Only I can call him that.

-Yeah.

小逸你超級可愛

Yi, you're super cute.

謝謝

Thank you.

好了

Okay.

給你一些糖醋排骨

Here are your sweet and sour ribs.

免得你說為娘的偏心

Don't say that I play favorites

跟我賭氣不吃飯是不是

and stop eating as a silent protest.

沒有沒有 小逸要吃多一點

No, no. Yi should have more.

才可以變大逸

So he will get bigger

才不會被欺負啊

and won't get bullied.

吃什麼醋啊

Why are you jealous?

還是我也叫你小德

Or should I call you De?

太噁心了吧

That's disgusting.

小德

De.

對呀 我小時候叫你小德

Yeah, I used to call you De when you were a kid.

你說什麼

You said

媽媽我已經長大了

you were a grown up

不要再叫我小德了

and I had to stop calling you that.

我也沒有叫妳大媽

I didn't call you ma'am then.

你這個死小孩

You little brat.

我跟你說他就是這樣

I'm telling you, that's how he behaves.

如果他欺負你

If he bullies you,

你跟我說

let me know.

我想辦法治他

I'll deal with him.

You...

你這樣就洗好了嗎

You're washing the dishes like this?

這樣就洗好了

That's it?

對呀

Yeah.

不...

No.

不是

要用菜瓜布

Use the dishcloth.

這個

This one.

這麼麻煩喔

So troublesome?

那你洗澡不麻煩

Is it troublesome for you to take a shower?

該不會有人幫你洗澡吧

Is someone helping you with the bath?

怎麼可能

No way!

等一下...

Wait a minute.

好了...

Alright.

好了

Alright!

我又不對了嗎

Am I wrong again?

有一點濕

It's a bit too wet.

好...

Okay.

我來好了

Just leave it to me.

都弄完了

Is it all done?

很辛苦

Thank you.

水果放著

Put the fruits here, please.

小逸坐這邊

Yi, come and sit with me.

那我呢

What about me?

你自己去拿椅子

Get your own chair.

坐呀 吃水果

Sit down and have some fruits.

謝謝你們幫我切了水果

Thank you for the work.

還不錯

Not bad.

你怎麼那麼緊張啊

Why are you so nervous?

謝謝

Thank you.

好了啦

All right.

放鬆一點

Take it easy.

你真的不用這樣

You don't have to be nervous

也不用特別做家事討好我的

or do anything special to impress me.

沒有啦

I didn't.

我是真的想幫忙

I really wanted to help.

好了啦 媽

Okay, mom.

書逸不會勉強自己不想做的事情

He won't do things he doesn't want to do.

我知道

I know.

可是我還是希望你可以放鬆一點

But I'd like you to relax for a bit.

最好可以跟我撒嬌

You could act cute in front of me.

因為他很久不跟我撒嬌了啦

He hasn't done that for a long time.

我真的很開心

I'm really happy.

仕德喜歡的人是像你這麼可愛

Shi De likes someone as cute as you.

這麼好的孩子

You're a good boy.

以為我不知道啊

You think I don't know?

我是你媽

I'm your mother, okay?

從小學就追人家跑了吧

You've been following him everywhere

since elementary school.

上大學還轉學考人家的學校

You even transferred to his college.

以前畫的那些畫

All those paintings

是不是都是在畫人家

were about him, weren't they?

不說... 他會生氣

I'll shut it, or he's gonna be pissed.

那...

So...

你會在意我跟

Do you mind

仕德

us...

我當然會在意

Of course I do.

我在意你們是不是真的開心

I want you to be truly happy

有沒有好好照顧彼此

and take good care of each other.

可以喜歡一個人可以談戀愛

How wonderful it is when you can be

是多美好的事情

in a relationship with someone you like!

如果你看著這個人

If you feel satisfaction

就覺得

when you look at him,

好滿足喔

那就是遇到最適合的人囉

then you've found the right person.

謝謝阿姨

Thank you, auntie.

妳真的好...

You're so...

好...

So...?

好前衛 好開明

So modern and open-minded?

好年輕 好漂亮

So young and beautiful?

想不想知道我怎麼保養的

Would you like to know how I take care of my skin?

阿姨都有在做瑜珈 喝蔬果汁

I've been doing yoga and drinking juice.

你有一個好媽媽

You have a good mother.

將來也會是你的

She will be yours one day.

現在就是也OK喔

Or maybe right now?

你還真敢說

Come on.

交往不到一個月

We're only together for less than a month.

我可是想了好幾年

I've thought about this for years.

要不要這麼肉麻

Cut it out.

我是認真的

I'm serious.

我先走囉

I'll go first.

到家跟我說

Text me when you get home.

對了

Oh, by the way.

我爸在屏東買了度假小屋

My dad bought a cottage in Pingdong.

看你七月什麼時候有空

Let's go there for a few days

我們去玩幾天吧

in July.

再見

Bye.

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

裴守一

Pei Shou Yi.

你有看到高仕德嗎

Have you seen Gao Shi De?

他們兩個怎麼不在

They're not here?

他們去哪了

Where are they?

不是有人還要上班嗎

It's Dr. Pei's working hours, no?

我還沒有跟他說

I haven't told him yet.

我沒想到

I didn't expect

他交往之後完全變了一個人

he'd be a completely different person

after we dated.

還會擔心幫忙我媽

He helps my mom

我媽會不開心

and worried about her feelings.

你不知道

You don't know

他認真的樣子有多可愛

how cute he is when he's serious.

夠了

That's enough.

不要再放閃了

No more showing off.

要有分寸

Know your limits, OK?

他說要去旅行的時候我很訝異

I was surprised when he invited me to the trip.

看他那麼期待的樣子

He looked forward to it very much.

我真的說不出口

I couldn't bear to tell him

我畢業之後要去美國的事

that I'm going to America after graduation.

你要去美國

You're going to America?

你要去美國為什麼沒有跟我說

Why didn't you tell me you that?

你很...

You're so...

還有

And...

就算你要談遠距離戀愛

If it's gonna be a long-distance relationship,

也要問我同不同意吧

you have to ask if I'm OK with it.

你到底有沒有尊重我

Do you have any respect for me?

不是

No.

你聽我說

Listen to me.

仕德

Shi De.

回來的時候

Remember to bring me

記得幫我帶條菸

some cigarettes when you come back.

所以

So...

你為什麼要去美國

why are you going to the United States?

我媽要再婚

My mom's getting remarried.

對象是美國人

He's American.

結婚之後她會住在美國

She'll live with him there afterwards.

我要去參加婚禮

I'm going to her wedding

也要看一下她跟繼父那邊相處的狀況

and see how she's getting along with my step dad.

順便培養一下感情

I need to get to know him.

畢竟

After all,

將來都是一家人

he's gonna be my family.

Oh.

你也是我的家人喔

You're my family, too.

還有什麼問題嗎

Any other questions?

你要去多久

How long will it take?

大概幾個月吧

Maybe a few months.

我沒想到

Can't live without me

你連幾個月都捨不得

for a few months?

你有那麼喜歡我啊

Do you like me that much?

走開啦

Shut up.

今晚來我家

Come over tonight.

不要

No.

我媽想要跟你培養一下感情

My mom wants to know you better.

這句話要先說

You should say that first.

答案呢

What's your answer?

OK.

這樣子呀

Oh, I see.

那目前為止的合約就麻煩了

Well, thank you for preparing for the contracts.

請多指教

Thank you.

餐廳訂好了嗎

Have you made the reservation?

等一下我要跟書逸一起吃飯的

I'm going to have dinner with Shu Yi.

你記得邀請他喔

Remember to ask him to come.

老爺 少爺今天去住同學家

Master, Young Master is staying over

in his clasSmate's tonight.

我怎麼都不知道

Why wasn't I informed?

少爺

Young Master...

最近他好像談戀愛了

seems to be in love recently.

只不過

It's just...

什麼

What?

只不過什麼

It's just what?

乾杯

Cheers.

這裡好舒服喔

It's so cozy here.

幹嘛

What are you doing?

我跟我媽逛街的時候看到

I saw this when I was shopping with my mom.

覺得很適合你

I think it suits you well.

以後都不准拿下來

Don't you ever take it off!

連洗澡的時候也不行

Not even in the shower?

洗澡

Well...

好吧

OK.

洗澡例外

That's an exception.

但以後只能戴我送的

But you can only wear what I gift you.

別人送的都不行

Nothing else.

為什麼

Why?

你的過去

I didn't make it

我來不及參與

to be part of your past.

但是

But...

你的未來只能有我

I'll be the only one in the rest of your life.

答案呢

Answer me.

真想把你也帶走

I wish I could take you with me.

阿姨有需要的東西就跟我說

Let me know if you need anything,

我會寄給妳

I'll send it to you.

還是小逸比較貼心

Yi is so thoughtful.

你給我學著點

You should learn to be.

他是對妳才這樣

He's only this sweet to you,

對別人喔

but to the others...

好啦 我們要走了

All right, we're leaving.

我會盡快把仕德這個傢伙還給你的

I'll give him back to you as soon as I can.

阿姨

Auntie.

要想我喔

Remember to miss me, okay?

好乖

Good boy.

該你了

Your turn.

真搞不懂為什麼我媽那麼喜歡你

I don't know why my mom likes you so much.

比對我還要好

She treats you better than she does to me.

我人見人愛

Everybody loves me.

是喔

Oh, yeah?

等我喔

Wait for me.

Bye-Bye

Bye-Bye.

雖然我超討厭用E-mail

(Though I hate e-mails,)

還是特別申請一個帳號專屬於你

(I've got a special account just for you.)

就看你夠不夠聰明

(Let's see if you're Smart enough)

看出其中的意義啦

(to know the meaning behind it.)

傻兒子

Stupid son.

被罵笨了還這麼開心

He called you stupid yet you are still Smiling.

Abruti在法文裡面

Abruti means stupid

就是笨蛋的意思

in French.

病得不輕呀

You're really sick.

寫了什麼這麼開心

Why are you so happy?

不是啦 媽

No, mom.

87887278對照ASCII語言

In ASCII, 87887278

會得出四個英文字

can be translated into four letters in English.

WXHN再翻成漢語拼音的話

And WXHN in Pinyin

就是我喜歡你

means "I like you".

加上Abruti

Together with the word "Abruti",

他給我的E-mail

the e-mail address

是笨蛋我喜歡你

is "Stupid, I like you."

小逸這個孩子這麼浪漫

Yi is so romantic.

你們文青都這樣談戀愛

That's how educated young men date?

腦袋很不錯

Smart!

還行囉

No big deal.

什麼還行

No big deal?

你是我生的

You're my son.

很棒

You're excellent.

很棒

Excellent!

喜歡人家就要好好珍惜

If you like him, you should cherish him.

不要欺負他

Treat him well!

知道啦 媽

Okay, mom.

他我罩的

He's got my back.

那我呢

What about me?

你自己照顧自己啦

Just take care of yourself.

先生飛機即將起飛

Sir, the plane is about to take off.

麻煩手機收起來喔

Put your phone away, please.

不好意思

Sorry.

好了啦 囉哩叭唆的

All right, don't be wordy.

妳幹嘛一直偷看

Why do you keep peeking?

我也喜歡你

(Stupid Shi De)

(I like you, too.)

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

你還睡覺啊

Still sleeping?

對呀

Yeah.

很累喔

Tired?

還不都是昨晚你害的

It's all your fault.

好啦 休息一下

All right, take a break.

你在拍喔

You're filming?

你很慢耶

What takes you so long?

(Love makes you)

(stupid.)

(Let's laugh together,)

(miss each other together and be stupid together)

(Lesson 6: Hey, I Like You)

(Lesson 6: Hey, I Like You)

I don't understand why love

is always replaced by reality

I'm waiting at the place

where you left, like a fool

I never expect

that letting go is more painful than a breakup

You're getting further away from me

Yet I still treasure you in my heart

I've said goodbye to you

But I never want you to leave

Forgive me for never knowing

that letting go is more painful than a breakup

I will no longer be the reason

for you to be happy or sad

I've said goodbye to you

But I'm desperate to make you stay

(The earth has revolved on its axis 1826 times,

5 times round the sun)

(After we've been separated for 76,692 hours...)

(Five years later)

(Hua Cing Technology)

不好意思請問哪裡找

Excuse me, do you have an appointment?

We're from the Cheng Yi Group.

=Fighting Mr. 2nd=

=Fighting Mr. 2nd=

(Waiting for you)

=Fighting Mr. 2nd=

(8 PM every Friday from March 5th, 2021.)


电影帝国微信公众号:dianyingdiguo
关注电影帝国公众号,订阅更多奇闻趣事
分享到 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?相关推荐

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx

?最近发生的趣事儿

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx