【中英阅读材料】永远的第一名 EP05 Lesson 5:Because It's You_SO WHAT_麻辣火锅_MOM

分享到: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Will you be my love?

Will you be my baby?

Let me watch over you

Let me take care of you

Will you be my love?

Will you be my baby?

Let me watch over you

Let me take care of you

You ask me questions

I want more than

the answers to these questions

Your questions

=No. 1 For You=

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

有話弄完再說吧

Let's finish this first.

我是不小心聽到的

Sorry, I overheard it.

所以

That's why

你就開始躲我啦

you tried to avoid me?

想交女朋友

You want a girlfriend,

是嗎

right?

我...

I...

我沒想要我喜歡男生

I don't want to fall for a man.

我知道

Got it.

那你也不用因為這個樣子

But you don't have to find a girlfriend

跑去認識女生吧

because of this.

對人家不公平

It's not fair to the girl.

我沒有這麼渣啦

I'm not that odious.

那就好

Okay, then.

找到喜歡的女孩子

Find a girl you like

要好好對人家

and be nice to her.

解決失戀最好的方法

The best way to comfort a broken heart

就是再談一場戀愛

is to fall in love again.

祝你幸福

Wish you happy.

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

站起來看一下

See if you can stand up.

好多了

Much better.

謝謝

Thank you.

周書逸

Zhou Shu Yi.

喜歡你是我的事

Yes, I like you.

跟你沒有關係

But it's none of your business.

忘了那天說的話

Forget what I said the other day.

會動喔

Still alive?

我還以為我生了一個沉思者兒子

I thought my son was Le Penseur.

怎麼啦 有心事

What's the matter? Something's bothering you?

沒有啦

Nothing.

沒有

Nothing?

你是我生的耶

You're my son.

你心裡有沒有事我會不知道

I know you too well.

還想騙我

Don't bother to lie to me.

怎麼了

What's the matter?

快說吧

Just tell me.

我只是在想

I was just thinking...

要怎麼放棄喜歡一個人

how I can give up someone I like?

試著追求過了嗎

Have you tried to pursue that person?

試都沒試就在講放棄

Why would you give up without even trying?

我記得我有給你生膽子吧

I thought you had guts.

好像還生得蠻大一顆

I remembered you used to be pretty brave.

你弄丟啦

Did you lost it?

要不要幫你找找看

Would you like me to help you find it?

Mom.

喜歡一個人

If you like someone,

如果可以

try as much as you can

當然要試試看啊

if nothing stops you from doing it.

你連試都沒試

If you don't even try,

結果怎麼樣都不知道

you won't know how things will turn out.

Without trying,

努力都沒有努力過

you must regret it later.

以後一定會後悔的

那如果

What if

已經知道結果是失敗

I know I'd fail.

還要試嗎

Should I still try?

兒子

Son.

你怎麼了你

What's wrong with you?

我的帥兒

My handsome boy!

有信心一點好不好

Have some confidence, come on!

你又不是他

You're not him.

你怎麼知道他會怎麼回答你

How do you know what he'll say to you?

當然要試試看

You should definitely try.

就算結果不好

Even if it doesn't work out,

那又怎麼樣

so what?

受一點傷的男人才更有魅力

Setbacks will only make a man more attractive.

不過不能因為這樣

But you still have to

就不跟我去美國喔

go to America with me.

如果你有了情人

If you choose your lover

就忘了為娘

over your mother,

這樣就太沒良心了

you're too ungrateful.

不會啦 媽

I won't, Mom.

說到做到

I'll keep my words.

那就好

That's good.

吃飯吧

Let's eat.

難得我親自做飯

I rarely cook.

難得妳親自做飯

Yeah. You rarely cook.

就不要再看公文了

No work, then.

好好跟兒子吃飯

Enjoy your dinner with your son.

遵命寶貝兒子

Yes, baby boy.

吃飯

Let's eat.

你不是最愛吃這個

This is your favorite.

多吃就不會想太多了

Eat more and think less.

OK.

總算找到你了

There you are!

有爽身粉的味道

It Smells like talcum powder.

蝦好了嗎

Is the shrimp ready?

好了

Yes.

好帥喔

So cool.

我以為

I thought...

你找我來約會

you were asking me on a date.

我送你去保健室

I'll take you to the infirmary.

不用啦

No, thanks.

要揹還是要抱

Should I carry you on my back or in my arms?

你選一個

Choose one.

周書逸

Zhou Shu Yi.

我喜歡你

I like you.

什麼不關我的事

None of my business?

你喜歡的是我

You like me.

怎麼會不關我的事

Of course it's my business.

之前的約定結束囉

(Damn idiot)

The deal's off.

影片我會刪掉

I'll delete the video.

謝謝你這段時間的友情

Thank you for being my friend these days.

什麼這段時間

These days?

我有說要跟你絕交嗎

Did I say I was done with you?

不想當朋友就別當

Fine, don't be friends anymore.

誰稀罕

Who cares!

你不是最喜歡吃麻辣火鍋

You are crazy about spicy pot, right?

我跟你講

Tell you what,

我上禮拜去吃一間超好吃的

I went to a really great restaurant serving that last week.

我們一起去吃好不好

Shall we go together?

你邀高仕德一起

Invite Gao Shi De to join us.

我跟他吃沒胃口

I won't eat with him.

仕德

Shi De.

我們已經很久沒有一起出去了

It's been a long time since we

went out together last time.

喔 你們兩個吵架

Oh, you two had a fight?

你們兩個最近的確很少在一起

That's why I haven't seen you together lately.

沒有啦

No.

高仕德耶

It's Gao Shi De.

怎麼了嗎

What's the matter?

我手機忘了拿

I forgot my phone.

書逸

Shu Yi.

教室在那 你要去哪

The classroom is over there. Where are you going?

痛的話就找東西咬啊

If it hurts, find something to bite on.

校醫我沒東西咬

Doc, there's no such thing here.

好了

It's done.

下次再飆車

If you drive fast again,

我就拆斷你的骨頭

I'll break your bones

再上石膏

before putting plaster on it,

讓你知道什麼叫做身體髮膚受之父母

so you'll know the importance of

taking care of your body

不可毀傷

and won't hurt yourself again.

不是不可

It's not that we won't.

是不敢毀傷

We simply don't dare to.

Get out!

謝謝校醫

Thank you, school doctor.

裴守一

Pei Shou Yi.

想我嗎

Miss me?

裴守一

Pei Shou Yi!

發什麼愣啊

What's the matter?

沒事

Nothing.

看你站在門口

You standing by the door

讓我想起以前在高中當校醫時

reminded me of a troublesome kid

遇到的麻煩學生

when I was a high school doctor.

你跟周書逸沒戲唱了

You're done with Mr. Zhou?

Yeah.

就是這個

Right.

為什麼故意鬧我們

Why did you mess with us?

是你們先偷吃我的泡麵

You ate my instant noodles without asking.

就一碗泡麵

Just a bowl of instant noodles.

那有那麼重要嗎

Seriously?

你們什麼都可以吃

You can eat anything you want,

就是不能吃那包泡麵

but not that bag of instant noodles.

那是我的

That's mine!

要不是你

If it weren't for you,

我跟他至少到畢業前

we could have been friends

還可以當朋友

until we graduate.

感情像火 紙包不住

You can't hide your feelings.

感情障礙人跟我談什麼感情

You have affective disorder,

don't talk about feelings with me.

嘴巴這麼壞

Mind your words.

你平易近人的基本人設跑啦

Where's your easy-going persona?

被發現啦

Busted.

對有缺陷的人不需要

I'll save it for you.

好 可以下課囉

Alright, so much for today.

但是東西要記得回去做好知道嗎

Remember your homework, okay?

OK.

[Gao Shi De]

聽說老師今天會洩題

I heard the teacher

would talk about the exam questions today.

你覺得是真的嗎

Do you think it's true?

Hey!

Hey!

你不要再逞強了好不好

Don't pretend to be strong!

幹嘛

What?

高仕德

Gao Shi De!

Hey!

你為什麼躲我

Why are you hiding from me?

你幹嘛

What are you doing?

同學 不好意思

Sorry, man.

認錯人了

He thought you were someone else.

你在幹嘛啦

What are you doing?

完了

I'm doomed.

怎樣

Wht?

我真的喜歡上他了

I think I've fallen for him.

你放學把我約來這邊

You asked me to come here

就是為了問這個啊

just to ask me this?

你回答我

Answer me.

你是不是喜歡周書逸

Do you like Zhou Shu Yi?

不干你的事

It's none of your business.

等一下

Wait!

你聽我說兩句

Hear me out.

好嗎

Okay?

你看我這樣子一直傻傻喜歡你

You know I've liked you for so long.

跟在你後面跑很有趣嗎

Do you think it's fun seeing me follow you around?

石哲宇

Shi Zhe Yu.

不要把自己的感情強加在別人身上

Don't impose your feelings on others.

感情並不是你一昧的付出

It is not that you will get anything in return

就一定能得到回報

for your efforts when it comes to love.

那你為什麼不說清楚

Then why didn't you tell me earlier?

如果我的表現

If I made you

讓你誤會的話

misunderstand before,

我很抱歉

I sincerely apologize for that.

混蛋高仕德

Gao Shi De, you bastard!

怎麼可以這樣對我

How could you do this to me?

欺負我

You bullied me!

你幹嘛

What are you doing?

你罵那麼久了

You've scolded him for long,

不渴喔

you must be thirsty.

你走開啦

Go away!

我是不會接受你的

I won't accept you.

什麼啊

What?

還裝

Still pretending?

每次我在噹周書逸的時候

Every time I teased Zhou Shu Yi,

你就跑過來插嘴

you came and interrupted us.

不要以為我不知道你心裡在想什麼

I know what's on your mind!

你不是我的菜

You are not my cup of tea!

我當然不是啊

Of course not.

我沒有喜歡你

I don't like you.

我是因為周書逸才嗆你的

I did it for Zhou Shu Yi.

周書逸

Zhou Shu Yi!

又是周書逸

Again?

我到底哪裡不好

Am I that bad?

不喜歡就不喜歡啊

I just don't like you.

鬧夠了沒啊

Are you done?

你也不能強迫別人喜歡你嘛

You can't force people to like you.

你要哭就哭出來嘛

You can cry if you want.

誰要哭啊

Bullshit!

不然你笑一個嘛

Smile, then.

不然

Or...

我請你吃飯

let me buy you dinner.

失戀就是要大吃 對不對

Good food is for the lovelorn, right?

我才沒有失戀呢

I'm not lovelorn!

不然當慶生嘛

Then let's celebrate the birthday.

你今天生日喔

It's your birthday today?

昨天是啊

Yesterday, yeah.

想他就去找他

If you miss him, go find him.

妳以為我沒試過嗎

You think I haven't tried?

那你幹嘛不直接約他

Then why don't you just ask him out?

為什麼要

Why should I?

這樣不就被他知道我在找他了嗎

He'll know I'm looking for him.

好丟臉

It's so embarrassing.

你是小孩子喔

Kiddo.

所以你最近在學校到處亂跑

You've been running around school lately

不是為了製造巧遇

just to meet him, right?

不行喔

So what?

還以為科技發達找人不難

I thought it wasn't so hard to find

someone in the information era.

現在才知道

Now I know

只要有心躲起來還是很難找

you can never find whoever tries to avoid you.

他之前是怎麼找到我的

How did he find me before?

明明不同科系

We're from different departments,

我卻每天都會遇到他

but I met him every day.

你這樣說我才想起來

It occurs to me

從小到大你在哪他就在哪

he's been there in your whole life.

你記不記得小時候我們玩捉迷藏

Do you remember when we played hide and seek?

只要他當鬼

As long as he was the ghost,

你都是第一個被抓

you were always the first to get caught.

好像是

Sounds like it.

因為他一直在看著你

Because he's been watching you.

一整個跟蹤狂

What a stalker!

有病

So creepy.

我聽政文說

Zheng Wen told me

你以前對我有好感是不是

you had a crush on me, right?

都過去了

It's over.

可是你沒有發現

But you didn't notice

其實一直陪在你身邊的

that Gao Shi De has always been the one

是高仕德

by your side.

書逸

Shu Yi.

你是不是喜歡上他

You've fallen for him, right?

去做你該做的事吧

Do what you have to do.

加油

You can make it!

高仕德 你在幹嘛

(What are you doing, Gao Shi De?)

怎麼都找不到你

(I can't find you anywhere.)

高仕德

Gao Shi De!

你還真的躲我

You are avoiding me!

跟班遊戲玩膩了是嗎

You're tired of the game?

影片我刪掉了

I deleted the video.

不信你拿去檢查

You can check my phone...

你用影片威脅我

You threatened me to be your page boy

要我當你的書僮

with the video

是因為擔心失戀的我

because you were worried about me.

說只要我贏你一次就可以解除約定

You said I could be free if I beat you once

是為了轉移我的注意力

just to distract me.

你不用把我想得太好了

I'm not that good.

我也是有私心的

I did it partly for myself, too.

拉近我們的關係

I wanted us to be closer

至少畢業前還可以當朋友

and be friends till graduation.

你不打算跟他告白嗎

Aren't you going to tell him?

我不打算破壞

We've just become friends.

好不容易建立的友誼

I don't want to lose him so soon.

是笨蛋嗎

Are you stupid?

做什麼好朋友

Being friends is enough?

你對蔣聿欣跟方政文不也一樣嗎

You did the same to Jiang Yu Xin

and Fang Zheng Wen.

沒事我先走了

Well, I gotta go.

那個幸運還是我的嗎

Am I still the lucky one?

那天在保健中心

That day at the infirmary,

我說被你暗戀是他的幸運

I said the one you liked was a lucky guy.

後來我睡著的時候你說

When I was asleep, you said

那幸運一直都是屬於我

the lucky one had always been me.

現在還是我的嗎

Is it still me?

回我啊

Say it!

現在還是我的嗎

Is it still me?

已經不重要了吧

It doesn't matter now.

高仕德 我是認真的

I'm being serious, Gao Shi De.

你不要再鬧了

Stop it!

周書逸

Zhou Shu Yi.

再這樣我要生氣了

Stop it, or I'll get mad.

該生氣的是我吧

I'm the one who should be mad!

那幸運到底是不是我的

So am I still the lucky guy or not?

還是你那天說是開玩笑

Or were you just kidding that day?

你到底想幹嘛 周書逸

What the hell are you trying to do?

因為我喜歡你

I like you!

那蔣聿欣又是什麼

What about Jiang Yu Xin then?

你不是說你不喜歡男生嗎

I thought you said you didn't like boys.

因為是你

Because it's you.

不喜歡也得喜歡

I have no choice.

不相信我是吧

You don't believe me?

OK.

你幹嘛

What are you doing?

你不相信

You don't believe me.

我只能用行動證明

I'll prove it to you.

丟掉這個你就會信吧

Will you believe me if I throw it away?

丟掉你的幸運物不能代表什麼吧

It doesn't mean anything.

I,

周書逸喜歡高仕德

Zhou Shu Yin, like Gao Shi De

最最最最最喜歡

very much!

真的好喜歡

I really do!

全世界最喜歡了

I love him the most!

超超超超喜歡

I like him so much!

我喜歡...

I like...

相信我了吧

Trust me now?

我的就是我的

What's mine is mine.

永遠都是我的

It'll always be mine.

剛是你的初吻嗎

Was that your first kiss?

誰呀

Who was it?

游泳池

That day in the swimming pool.

那不算

That doesn't count.

(When you like someone,)

(is it his business?)

(Because it's you,)

(I have no choice.)

(Lesson 5: Because It's You)

你跟喜歡的人在一起

(Next episode)

Aren't you nervous with

都不會緊張

the one you like?

兒子 你娘回來了

Mama's home, son!

我很緊張

I'm so nervous.

你會在意我跟...

Do you mind if I'm with...

我當然會在意

Of course, I do.

少爺 最近他好像談戀愛了

Young master seems to be in love.

什麼

What?

你要去美國

Are you going to the America?

Only half of it will do

I don't understand why love

is always replaced by reality

I'm waiting at the place

where you left, like a fool

I never expect

that letting go is more painful than a breakup

You're getting further away from me

Yet I still treasure you in my heart

I've said goodbye to you

But I never want you to leave

Forgive me for never knowing

that letting go is more painful than a breakup

I will no longer be the reason

for you to be happy or sad

I've said goodbye to you

But I m desperate to make you stay


电影帝国微信公众号:dianyingdiguo
关注电影帝国公众号,订阅更多奇闻趣事
分享到 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?相关推荐

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx

?最近发生的趣事儿

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx