【中英阅读材料】永远的第一名 EP03 It's been long_ALRIGHT_麻辣火锅_Let

分享到: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

观看地址https://m.wetv.vip/play?cid=dy0tqsfvpl73f7f&vid=t0035dcohlk&languageid=1491963&ptag=5_3.4.2.5313_copy

Will you be my love?

Will you be my baby?

Let me watch over you

Let me take care of you

Will me be my love?

Will you be my baby?

Let me watch over you

Let me take care of you

You ask me questions

I want more than

the answers to these questions

Your questions

=No. 1 For You=

你是嫌命太長是不是

Do you want to die?

明知道自己胃不好

You have gastropathy.

還去吃什麼麻辣鍋

Why did you have spicy hotpot?

有病嗎

What's wrong with you?

現在的大學生不知道腦袋裝什麼

College kids today are hard to understand.

你也一樣

You, too.

想要他死

Make that for him every day

就天天煮給他吃啊

if you want him dead.

以後不會了

Won't do that again.

吃的人是我

I had it.

罵他幹嘛

Why are you yelling at him?

關他什麼事

It's none of his business.

在美國酒駕肇事

In the US, the owner of a bar

連酒吧老闆

can be fined for not stopping a customer

都會因為沒阻止客人酒駕而被罰

from drunk driving.

他煮給你吃

He cooked it for you.

難道不該被罵嗎

I can absolutely yell at him.

周書逸同學

Zhou Shu Yi.

這胃藥只能撐一下

This stomach medicine

can ease your pain for a while.

還是要去看醫生

But you still need to go to the doctor.

這禮拜飲食要清淡少油

You can eat light and oil-free food only.

但是你想死

But if you want to die,

可以再吃麻辣火鍋呀

have more spicy hotpots.

對病人撂狠話

How can a school doctor

這校醫是怎麼當的

threat his patient?

(School doctor)

(Pei Shou Yi)

你確定就是這蠢蛋嗎

Are you sure this dummy is the one?

你...

You...

你先休息一下

Have some rest.

正好

Alright.

我去買包菸

I'll go and get a pack of cigarettes.

同學 你好好休息

You get some rest, kid.

他們兩個是怎樣

What's wrong with them?

好像很熟

They look close.

難道他們兩個...

Are they...

好痛

Ouch!

Ouch!

你幹嘛故意在他面前說

Why did you say that in front of him?

找樂子呀

Just for fun.

情感障礙還可以找樂子喔

Someone with affective disorder

can have fun too?

看著有趣也行

Yeah, fun to watch.

我未來的表弟妹就那樣

So that's my future cousin-in-law?

一表人才

Good-looking.

一表人才不好嗎

Isn't it good?

只有外表是人才

Nothing else but the look.

是你看不出他的內在

But you don't know him well.

真心看不出來

I really can't tell.

也許...

Maybe...

我需要再深入瞭解

I need to know more about him.

不用了

Don't bother.

他不可能喜歡我

There's no way that he likes me.

那你還喜歡他

And you still like him?

沒有他

He makes me

也許就沒有今天的我

who I am today.

小五的時候我遇見他

I met him at Grade 5.

那時候

My parents got divorced

我爸媽離婚

that time.

其實我很不好過

I was really sad.

一個小學的孩子

How could a little kid

怎麼可能能夠理解

possibly accept the fact that his father

父親拋家棄子的事實

abandoned the family?

但是我知道

But I knew that

我媽比我更難受

my mom felt worse than me.

所以我都裝堅強

So I pretended to be strong.

可是有時候實在忍不住了

But sometimes, I just couldn't help it.

Hey.

你怎麼了

What's wrong with you?

受傷了喔

Are you hurt?

沒事吧

Are you all right?

Hey.

鼻涕眼淚都糊在一起了

Look at your snot and tears.

很醜耶

So ugly.

關你什麼事

None of your business.

我爸他...

My dad...

不要我跟我媽了

abandoned me and my mom.

那你還有媽媽呀

You've still got a mom.

不像我媽已經去當天使了

My mom has gone to heaven.

還是

Or...

我把我爸爸給你

I'll give you my dad.

反正每次跟他一起都沒好事

He always causes trouble.

哪有人這樣把爸爸亂給呀

Nobody gives their dad away like that.

不然

How about this?

我把我自己給你好了

I'll give myself to you.

有需要就找我

Let me know if you need anything.

把我當你爸

Think of me as your father.

乖 這樣笑很好

Good boy. That's a good smile.

不要浪費時間哭

Don't waste your time crying.

花力氣讓自己變強比較重要

Work hard and be strong!

書逸

Shu Yi.

跑去哪裡啦

Where are you?

想哭就來找我 我給你靠

Come to me if you want to cry.

I'll be there for you.

我叫周書逸

My name is Zhou Shu Yi.

三橋小学五年一班

I'm in Class 1 Grade 5 of

San Qiao Elementary School.

再見

Bye.

雖然事實證明

Although it turned out

他應該只是路過好奇而產生的行為

that he was probably just passing by and

came to me out of curiosity.

畢竟我轉學過去後

After I transferred to his school,

他壓根認不出我

he couldn't even recognize me.

不過那個下午我確實被拯救了

But he saved me that afternoon.

你不懂

You don't understand

他的擁抱和讓我靠

what his hug and shoulders

對那時候的我

meant to me

有多麼重要

back then.

先去上課了

I'm going to the class.

我以為你會為他蹺課

I thought you'd skip class

讓他知道你的付出

and let him know what you've done for him

然後趁機...

so that you can...

掰彎他

make him fall for you.

我只是想在畢業前變成他的朋友

I just want to be his friend before graduation.

繼續暗戀

Keep on with the unrequited love.

你行啊 自虐狂

Good, bro. You're a masochist.

也好

Fine.

反正你畢業之後要跟阿姨去美國了

Anyway, you're going to America

with your mom after graduation.

不要造孽好了

It's better this way.

要不是他失戀

He wasn't lovelorn,

我連當朋友的機會都沒有好不好

I wouldn't have a chance to be his friend.

所以陪他度過失戀期

So you want to help him go through it

報恩

to return the favor?

你是白鶴嗎

Are you a white crane?

如果你愛心氾濫

If you're so full of love,

就去搞資源回收啊

spread it.

你才在做資源回收的吧

Don't you talk about me.

杯子都破了還不...

This cup is broken and you...

小心割到嘴

Careful with your mouth.

書逸就拜託你了

I'll leave him to you.

好了 我們今天到這裡

All right, that's all for today.

走啦

Let's go.

我沒空

I'm busy.

書逸

Shu Yi.

你待會有事嗎

Are you free?

幹嘛

Why?

我們好久沒有一起吃飯了

We haven't had dinner together for a long time.

我有點事

I'm kind of busy.

我是想問你

I was going to ask you...

你...

You...

你是不是也喜歡聿欣

Do you also like Yu Xin?

不要搞什麼兄弟讓來讓去的

Don't you say you'd give up because of me.

既然你喜歡她 她也喜歡你

If you like her and she likes you,

有什麼問題

then it's good enough.

可是...

But...

你上次看到我們

last time you saw us...

你真的OK嗎

Are you OK with it?

如果我說不OK

If I'm not OK with it,

你把聿欣讓給我嗎

will you give Yu Xin to me?

我不想失去你這朋友

I don't want to lose a friend.

但我真的很喜歡聿欣

But I like Yu Xin a lot.

我辦不到

I can't do this.

這樣就對了

That's it.

保護自己的女朋友就是要硬起來

Protect your girlfriend and be tough.

誰都不能讓

Never give her to anyone else.

所以...

So...

所以你沒有喜歡聿欣啊

you don't like Yu Xin?

我喜歡的人是...

I like...

你們兩個

both of you!

害我還在那邊擔心你

Come on. I was so worried.

你要好好照顧她

Take good care of her,

不然我打你

or I'll beat you up.

好啦 知道啦

All right, all right!

方政文

Fang Zheng Wen.

你喜歡人家還被先告白

You like her

but she expressed her feelings first.

算不算是男人啊

Is that what a man should do?

還不是因為擔心你

Because I was worried about you.

喜歡的人剛好也喜歡你

It's good that the one you love happens to

多幸福

love you back.

超羨慕的

I'm so jealous!

好啦

All right.

你請我吃飯

You need to treat me to dinner.

那有什麼問題

Piece of cake.

-Let's go.

-Go.

吃什麼What would you like to eat?

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

肚子好一點嗎

How's your stomach?

政文有找我

Zheng Wen talked to me.

找你幹嘛

About what?

他問我是不是喜歡聿欣

He asked me if I liked Yu Xin.

我說如果是

I said ,"If I did,

他要不要讓給我

would you give her to me?"

讓給你

Seriously?

他想都不想

He didn't even hesitate

就說辦不到

before refusing me.

那個傢伙個性一直都很溫

He's always been gentle.

沒有想到態度會這麼硬

I didn't expect him to be so tough.

我覺得好開心

I feel so happy.

希望他好好對聿欣

I hope he treats Yu Xin well,

不然我一定會打他

or I'll hit him hard.

你說的對

You're right.

時間真的能解決一切

Time can heal everything.

太好了

Great!

恭喜你

Congratulations.

好啦

All right.

就這樣了喔 知道了

That's it, got it?

這不是游泳社的兩大台柱嗎

Hey, here are the top two swimmers

of the swimming club.

要不要來

Do you want to come to

社團學弟妹辦的送舊

the ghost night held by the juniors.

夜教試膽大會

It's like a farewell party.

月黑風高夜

In a dark and scary night,

校園奇不思議 等著你喔

the campus horror is waiting for you!

而且

And

如果你們來的話

if you come,

學弟妹他們肯定

I'm sure the juniors

開心到爆 是不是

will be super happy, right?

Yes!

我不要去

I'm not going.

不要這樣

Come on, man.

最近都跟他玩

You've been hanging out with him

都沒有跟我們

and ignored us.

我跟你講

Tell you what.

我們這次有安排闖關比賽

We've arranged some stage games.

贏了會有精美禮物喔

You'll get a nice present if you win.

而且

And

我們這次把規則訂的更難

it'll be much harder this time.

沒收手機 禁用

No phones allowed!

保證挑戰你的腦細胞

Show us how smart

還有你的膽量

and brave you are!

來吧

Come on!

讓我們一起創造畢業前的美好回憶

Let's create some good memories

before graduation!

大家說好不好

Alright, everyone?

Yeah!

比賽的話 - 畢業前的回憶

-Competition?

-Memories before graduation.

再多一個也好

One more would be nice.

贏了就自由了

I'll be free if I win.

大家有聽到嗎

Did you hear that?

有聽到這腳步聲嗎

Did you hear the footsteps?

有嗎

Huh?

什麼腳步聲

Footsteps?

來了...

There it is.

好可怕

So terrible!

就跟你們講了吧

I told you guys.

我沒有騙你們吧

I didn't lie to you.

這已經是第三個哭著走出來的

This is the third one who came out crying.

大家應該都有帶護身符吧

I assume all of you a talisman, right?

我真的沒在跟你們開玩笑

I'm not kidding.

這間學校以前是亂葬崗

This school used to be a mass grave.

真的不要鬧

You should take it seriously.

那我們就歡迎下一個挑戰者

Let's welcome our next challenger,

政文學長

Zheng Wen.

Come on.

Please.

麻煩丟一下手機喔 謝謝

Please leave your phone here? Thank you.

學長不要怕

Don't be afraid, senior.

我相信你

I trust you.

讓我先吧

Let me go first.

我趕時間

I'm in a hurry.

而且又不可怕

And it's not scary at all.

來 看看這位學長的氣勢

Alright, we've got

有夠陽剛

a tough challenger.

希望他等一下不要哭著出來

I hope he won't come out crying.

這位學長不好意思

Sorry, senior.

因為我們有十五分鐘的時間放人

Please wait for another 15 minutes.

不要再走了

Let's stop here.

好可怕

So horrible.

好可怕喔

It's scary.

不用擔心

Don't worry.

我會保護你的

I'll protect you.

我不會讓你一個人的

I won't leave you alone.

放心吧

Don't worry.

不好意思...

Sorry.

學弟妹也用得太恐怖了吧

They've made it too scary.

劉秉偉你可以的

Liu Bing Wei, you can do this!

周書逸

Zhou Shu Yi.

我要來救你了

I'm coming to your rescue!

妳怎麼在這裡

What are you doing here?

你嚇到了

Did I scare you?

怎麼那麼可愛

So cute.

學弟妹找我一起

The juniors asked me to join them.

我想說幫你增加一些大學的回憶

I wanted to give you

more nice memories about the university.

你看我那麼犧牲 我還扮女鬼

Look. I even dressed like a ghost.

妳自己一個人在這邊喔

You're here on your own?

那...

Well...

不然我陪妳一起

I'll stay with you.

嚇我一跳

You scared me!

你在後面幹嘛

What are you doing back there?

是你擋在前面吧

You got in the way.

Oh.

闖關啊

Go and win the games.

不是說放下了

I thought you had already let go of it.

我是看他們很順利覺得很開心

I'm just glad that they're happy together.

你專心一點

You'd better concentrate.

我這次一定要贏你

I'm gonna beat you this time.

天啊

(Oh, my!)

學校什麼時候變得這麼恐怖

(When does the school get so scary?)

手電筒還沒電

(The flashlight is out of battery.)

高仕德應該還在吧

(Is Gao Shi De still here?)

你怎麼還在

Why are you still here?

你去呀

Go ahead!

我...

I...

我怕鬼

I'm afraid of ghosts.

你會怕喔

Seriously?

你竟然會怕鬼喔

You're afraid of ghosts?

我委屈一點

Well then,

這次就不用比了吧

let's stop competing with each other.

我這樣贏了也沒有成就感

I won't feel the sense of achievement even if I win.

我們就一起闖關吧

Let's just go together.

你幹嘛

Why are you standing still?

我會不會拖累你

Will I slow you down?

別擔心

Don't worry.

我罩你

I got your back.

快點啦

Come on.

大男人扭扭捏捏

Don't be mincing.

我帶你啦

Just follow me.

你走前面

You go first.

後面比較可怕

It's more scary in the back.

準備好囉

Ready.

仕德會往哪去呢

Where is Shi De?

我剛說什麼 你們有沒有在聽

Did you hear what I just said?

快點 快

Come on, come on!

我拜託你們 好不好

I'm begging you, come on.

我剛剛錯了

Sorry.

我太用力了

I hit you too hard.

幹嘛

What?

你有看到仕德嗎

Did you see Shi De?

那你有看到周書逸嗎

Did you see Zhou Shu Yi?

你幹嘛啦

What are you doing?

一起啦

Let's go together.

Hands off.

不要跟著我啦

Don't follow me!

你不要再拉了

Stop pulling.

放開我

Let me go.

你神經病啊

You're insane!

好誇張喔

Too dramatic.

線索怎麼會藏到保健中心

Why did they hide the clue in the health center?

對呀

Yeah.

好誇張喔

So dramatic.

什麼聲音

What's that noise?

風吹的

It's the wind.

你趕快找線索啦

You better start looking for clues.

蓋完章之後

Let's get out of here

我們就趕快走吧

after we get the stamp.

好啦

All right.

嚇我一跳

You scared me.

怎麼了

What's the matter?

我擔心你怕

I'm afraid you're scared.

告訴你我還在

I'm just telling you that I'm here.

白癡嗎

Idiot.

這裡就算了吧

Let's just leave it

直接去下一關

and go to the next one.

不行啦

No.

這邊沒有過

If we don't get the stamp here,

下一關不能蓋

we won't get those for later stages.

Oh.

別怕...

Don't be afraid.

不要害怕

Don't be scared.

高仕德我們快走吧

Gao Shi De, let's get out of here!

你冷靜一點

You need to calm down.

幹得好啊

Well done.

周書逸

Zhou Shu Yi.

Hello!

有沒有人

Anybody?

有沒有人啊

Anyone out there?

Hello!

我們被關在裡面了

We're locked in here!

Hello!

外面有沒有人

Is there anyone out there?

Hello!

有沒有人

Anybody?

喊了十分鐘了

You've yelled for ten minutes.

喝點水吧

Have some water.

總比某人什麼都不做好

It's better than doing nothing.

保健中心裝什麼鐵窗啊

Why does a health center

need iron-grating windows?

這裡不是你的地盤嗎

I thought you know this place well.

想辦法啊

Do something!

有什麼辦法

What can I do?

又沒有手機

I don't have my phone with me.

搞不好

Perhaps...

等一下校警會來巡邏

the school police will patrol around here.

大不了明天早上守一也會開門

Or Shou Yi will come and open

the door tomorrow morning.

什麼都不做

You're not helping.

連電話都不通

The phone isn't working.

有電腦

There's a laptop here.

應該有連Wi-Fi吧

It should have been connected to Wi-Fi.

可以叫政文他們過來幫忙

We can ask Zheng Wen to come and help us.

要密碼

Password sucks.

肚子餓了

Hungry?

守一應該有放一些吃的

There's got to be some food here.

有了

Here we go.

你暗戀的人是裴守一

Do you have a secret crush on Pei Shou Yi?

難怪你跟他這麼熟

That's why you two are so close.

連泡麵放哪都知道

You even know where he puts the instant noodles.

你喜歡他多久了

How long has it been?

你是不是...

Are you...

你都知道我的了

You know my affairs.

我們今天算在同一條船上

We're on the same boat.

放心啦

Relax.

我不會笑你

I won't laugh at you.

你喜歡多久了

How long has it been?

很久了

It's been long.

只不過

It's just...

我喜歡的是你

I like you, not him.

那我就放心了

Then, I'm relieved.

你...

You...

你喜歡我

You like me?

怎麼可能

No way!

對呀

Yeah.

怎麼可能

No way.

你剛是開玩笑的吧

You've got to be kidding me.

我當然是開玩笑的

Of course I am.

誰叫你把我跟守一湊成一對

You paired me up with Shou Yi.

小氣鬼

Miser.

嘴巴跟蚌殼一樣

You like to talk back a lot.

再一下就好了

Just another minute.

Here.

趕快吃吧

Eat up.

你呢

What about you?

我不餓 你吃就好

I'm not hungry. Just eat.

不會是最後一包吧

Is this the only one left?

你很囉唆 趕快吃啦

You talk too much. Just eat it.

要吃一起吃

Let's share it.

一個人吃飽比兩個人都餓好

We don't have to starve together.

兩個人吃不飽總比一個人餓死划算

At least one of us won't be starved to death.

你沒有必要這樣子吧

You don't have to do this.

朋友就是要這樣

That's what friends do.

你說什麼

What did you say?

不要就算了

Eat it or leave it.

好啦

Alright.

先說好 就算朋友

Though we are friends,

良性競爭還是要的

we still get to compete.

我不會一直輸給你

I won't lose to you forever.

我也不會讓你有機會贏

And I'm not gonna let you win.

我們之間沒有輸贏

There is no winning or losing between us.

朋友就是要這樣

That's what friends do.

也許...

Maybe...

會更好吧...

it's better this way.

=Episode 3=

(It's been long)

你要交女朋友啊

(Next Episode)

You want a girlfriend?

對呀

Yeah.

歡迎介紹

Introduce one to me.

你不打算跟他告白嗎

Aren't you going to tell him your feelings?

你沒有我好

You're not as good as me.

小鬼

Kiddo.

你對高仕德

You like Gao Shi De...

勢在必得

He'll be mine.

我喜歡你

I like you.

Only half of it will do

I don't understand why love

is always replaced by reality

I'm waiting at the place

where you left, like a fool

I never expect

that letting go is more painful than a breakup

You're getting further away from me

Yet I still treasure you in my heart

I've said goodbye to you

But I never want you to leave

Forgive me for never knowing

that letting go is more painful than a breakup

I will no longer be the reason

for you to be happy or sad

I've said goodbye to you

But I'm desperate to make you stay


电影帝国微信公众号:dianyingdiguo
关注电影帝国公众号,订阅更多奇闻趣事
分享到 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?相关推荐

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx

?最近发生的趣事儿

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx