【中英阅读材料】永远的第一名 EP02 Let me take you away_SO WHAT_麻辣火锅_ALRIGHT

分享到: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

观看地址 https://m.wetv.vip/play?cid=dy0tqsfvpl73f7f&vid=h0035rh3y6s&languageid=1491963&ptag=5_3.4.2.5313_copy

Will you be my love?

Will you be my baby?

Let me watch over you

Let me take care of you

Will me be my love?

Will you be my baby?

Let me watch over you

Let me take care of you

You ask me questions

I want more than

the answers to these questions

Your questions

=No. 1 For You=

(Lean on me.)

(If possible,)

(just look at me.)

(Let me be with you.)

(Don't be sad.)

=Lesson 2=

(Let me take you away)

你有什么毛病啊

What's wrong with you?

嫌命太长是吗

Do you want to die?

你才有毛病吧

What's wrong with you?

干嘛亲我啊

Why did you kiss me?

谁叫你都不上来

You weren't coming up.

关你什么事

None of your business!

管那么多干嘛

Why do you care?

你就这么喜欢蒋聿欣吗

Do you like Jiang Yu Xin that much?

看见她跟方政文在一起

Seeing her with Fang Zheng Wen

连命都不要了是不是

makes you want to die?

你怎么知道我喜欢

How do you know I like her?

你在监视我吗

Were you stalking me?

我一直都看着你

Yes, all the time.

看着我想着怎么继续赢我

So that you can defeat me,

把我压在下面

make me a runner-up

看我笑话是吧

and laugh at me, right?

就知道你没好心

I knew you didn't mean well.

现在就看到了

You see it now.

满意了吧

Are you satisfied?

满意就滚啊

Piss off!

你难过其实不用逞强

You don't have to pretend to be strong

when you're sad.

我没有在难过

I'm not sad.

我乐见其成

I'm happy to see them together.

很开心

Very happy.

看到了没

See?

Very happy

Very happy.

周书逸

Zhou Shu Yi.

想被揍吗

Do you want to be beaten up?

滚啦

Get lost!

有人说暗恋是唯一不会失败的恋爱

(Some people say that unrequited love

would never fail.)

(Bullshit.)

当暗恋的对象跟别人交往

(When the one you love is with)

还是跟从小一起长大的好朋友

(your good friend since childhood,)

这比被甩更让人心痛

(it hurts more than being dumped.)

你会感觉到痛苦

(You'll feel the pain.)

巴不得毁灭全世界

(You would rather destroy the world.)

痛到就算天气晴朗

(It hurts so much that your world is gray)

在你眼中也是乌云密布

(on a sunny day.)

山雨欲来风满楼

(The turbulent wind precedes the mountain storm.)

失恋最痛苦的不是喜欢的人离开你

(The most painful part of losing your love isn't

that the one you like left you,)

而是会开始怀疑自己

(but that you start to doubt yourself.)

是不是不够好

(Am I not good enough?)

不值得被喜欢

(Don't I deserve to be loved)

她才会选择别人不选你

(so she chose others?)

要想自救摆脱失恋的痛苦

(To get rid of the pain and save yourself from it,)

只能告诉自己那不是对的人

(you have to tell yourself

that she is not the one.)

逼自己放下

(You have to force yourself to let go)

相信这世界上一定有人喜欢你

(and believe someone must like you in this world.)

所以一定要振作起来

(So I have to cheer up)

才能找到对的那个人

(and find the right person.)

同学

Hi.

不好意思我们要排练了

sorry, we're going to rehearse.

请问你是哪一个社团的

Which club are you from?

你坐到我们排练要坐的椅子

You're sitting on the chair for our rehearsal.

你最近在干嘛

What are you doing these days?

怎么都没看到你

I didn't see you anywhere.

书逸

Shu Yi.

我有事情想跟你讨论

I have something to discuss with you.

你是不是很介意

Do you mind...

对不起 我来晚了

sorry, I'm late.

我来晚了

I'm late.

指导教授不放人

The tutor didn't let us leave.

走 请你们吃饭

Come on. I'll treat you to lunch.

你们小俩口去就好

You two just go and enjoy your meal.

干嘛拉我当电灯炮

I don't want to be the third wheel.

你又不是不知道方政文

You know Fang Zheng Wen.

不知道是笨 还是给我拿翘

I don't know if he's stupid or putting on airs,

到现在都还没回覆我

he hasn't give me an answer yet.

不过没关系 反正我都等那么久了

But it's fine. I've waited for long anyway.

你要是再不回我

If you don't give me an answer,

就给我小心点喔

think about the consequences!

有的时候

(Sometimes,)

当头棒喝真的很残酷

(reality could strike you hard.)

谁喜欢谁

(Who does she love?)

什么时候开始喜欢

(When did she fall for him?)

什么时候开始被喜欢

(Since when have you been loved?)

都是血淋淋的现实

(All these are bloody cruel.)

周书逸

Zhou Shu Yi.

总算找到你了

I've finally found you.

我们中午约吃饭 你忘啦

Did you forget

we're supposed to have lunch together?

你跟他约吃饭

You have lunch with him?

快点

Come on.

我下午还有课

I have classes in the afternoon.

走吧

Let's go.

Bye-bye

Bye-bye.

他们俩什么时候变这么好

When did they become so close?

不知道

No idea.

他该不会又想要怎么整人家吧

Is he up to any prank again?

你干嘛不阻止他

Why don't you stop him?

你又不是不知道他

You know him well.

平常看起来随便

He looks like he doesn't care much,

但其实很多事情都不说

but he always keeps things to himself.

也是啦

Yeah.

不知道以后谁治得了他

I wonder who will change him.

放手

Let go!

干嘛抓我

Why do you grab me?

我不抓你 你会跟我走吗

Will you come with me if I don't?

你知不知道自己刚什么表情

Did you know how you look just now?

你想让他们发现你暗恋蒋聿欣吗

Do you want them to find out

that you love her?

被发现又不会少块肉

So what if they find out?

是喔

Yeah.

那你干嘛躲起来偷哭

Then why did you hide and cry?

还跳游泳池

Even jumped into the swimming pool.

你说谁

Excuse me?

政文是笨蛋

Zheng Wen is an idiot.

聿欣是笨蛋

Yu Xin is a fool!

两个都是笨蛋

Both of them are idiots!

我这么努力

I tried so hard.

为什么这样对我

Why do you do this to me?

你想怎样

What do you want?

你要给他们看吗

Do you want to show them?

王八蛋

Bastard!

要看我刚刚就给他们看了

I could have done that just now.

你到底要干嘛

What do you want?

没事一直跟着我

Why do you follow me all the time?

吃饱太闲是不是

Don't you have anything else to do?

我要干嘛

What do I want?

我最近...

Recently,

刚好缺一个书僮

I need a page boy.

不然这样吧

What about this?

就是你了

You take the job.

要随传随到

You have to be on-call

听我的话

and obey me.

你凭什么

Why should I?

凭...

Well...

你传

Go on.

你以为我会怕吗

Do you think I'll be scared?

好帅喔

Cool.

多久

How long?

不要告诉我一辈子

Not forever, right?

你想要留级一辈子喔

Do you want to be in college forever?

你才留级 全家都留级

How dare you curse me!

多久

How long?

到毕业那一天

Until we graduate.

有没有例外

Will I be paroled?

坐牢都有假释

Even prisoners have that.

你的假释条件呢

What are your conditions for a parole?

Alright.

如果你赢我一次

If you beat me once,

我就让你假释

you'll be free.

什么事情都可以

Anything will do?

什么事情

Anything.

你给我等着

Let's wait and see.

我绝对打爆你

I'll defeat you hard.

让你承认自己不如我

You'll admit that you are inferior to me.

我会把课表和地址传给你

I'll send you my class schedule and the venues.

明天早上八点我家楼下

Tomorrow morning, 8 AM. Downstairs of my house!

如果你迟到的话...

If you're late...

知道了啦

I see!

坐前面

Sit in the front.

我习惯坐捷运

I'm used to taking the MRT.

我习惯司机接送

I'm used to sitting in a car.

好帅喔

Cool.

满意了吧

Are you satisfied?

都是你害的

It's all your fault.

第一堂课来不及了

You'd be late for the first class.

你下午两点才有课

You don't have class until two in the afternoon.

我有你的课表

I have your class schedule.

为了整我还特地弄到我的课表

Got my class schedule to pull pranks on me?

心机Boy

Scheming boy.

走吧

et's go.

我第三堂有课

My class is at 10 AM.

第三堂课干嘛约八点

Why do we have to meet at eight, then?

吃早餐

For breakfast.

当书僮陪你上课就算了

I have to accompany you in class.

还要陪吃喔

Now breakfast as well?

快点 来不及了

Come on, we're running late.

跟上

Stay close.

好 各位同学我们今天

OK, students, today we

其实要来谈一下

are going to talk about

有关于整个在资讯科技里面

what information technology

对于我们整个市场流通度上面

can be applied to increase

有什么东西可以运用

the overall market liquidity.

其实透过资料的一个挖材的提供

In fact, through information digging,

其实我们可以提供给客户

we can provide customers with the most

一个最完整而且正确

complete, correct, direct, and

直接有效的一个沟通的模组

effective communication module.

首先我们来看说

First of all, we can find out

其实我们可以先透过整个的

what kinds of customers

逻辑的分析

we are facing

去讨论到我们到底是什么样的顾客

through overall logical analysis.

才是会是我们可以运用整个

We can use big data

大数据的资料去让大家了解

to get people to know...

Hey.

叫醒他

Wake him up.

被老师发现很丢脸

It's embarrassed if the teacher sees it.

没事

It's OK.

不是啊

No.

他金管系的来上我们资讯科技干嘛

He's from Department of Economics and Management.

Why is he here?

还坐你旁边

And he's sitting next to you.

他想干嘛

What does he want?

Shh!

专心上课

Concentrate.

我们还完书之后

After we return the books,

就去吃饭吧

let's grab something to eat.

知道啦

Alright, alright.

吃完饭之后下午还有两堂课

There are two more classes in the afternoon.

两堂课中间有一点空档

I'd be free between the two classes.

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

我肚子好饿喔

I'm so hungry.

先去吃饭好不好

Let's have lunch first.

先去吃饭好不好

Hurry.

我好饿

I'm so hungry.

我好饿

Hey.

怎么变你决定啦

How come it's your call?

你在干嘛

What are you doing?

脚有一点酸

My feet hurts.

你还要躲多久

How long do you have to hide from her?

你再躲下去

If you keep doing this,

迟早会穿帮

they will find out.

我知道

I know.

但是...

But...

现在看到她还是...

Seeing her still...

我难过是我的问题

I'm sad. It's my problem.

要是她知道

If she knows about it,

以后怎么继续做好朋友

we can't be friends anymore.

笨蛋

Idiot.

你才笨蛋

You're the idiot.

我干嘛跟你说这么多

Why do I tell you this?

你必须要面对

You have to face it

才能够放下

so you can let go.

感情才不是商品

Love is not commodity.

拿起来看一看 不顺眼就放回去

You can't put it back to the shelf

when you don't like it.

这种话只有没有经验的人才说得出来

Only the inexperienced people would say this.

谁说我没有

I'm not inexperienced.

你有

Really?

是哲宇吗

Is it Zhe Yu?

笨蛋

Idiot.

什么

Huh?

你在骂我吗 高仕德

Are you scolding me, Gao Shi De?

你真聪明

You're so smart.

你头脑真好

You're so smart..

你潜入敌营刺探军情啊

You sneak into the enemy's camp to spy on them.

怎么样

How is it going?

有没有什么弱点

Did you find any of his weak point

可以拿来整高仕德

that helps us teach Gao Shi De a lesson?

整你的头啦 现在没空

Leave it. I'm quite busy.

你最近怎么跟周书逸

Why are you with Zhou Shu Yi

总是同进同出的

all the time recently?

发生什么事

What happened?

是喔

Right?

是啊

Yeah.

仕德

Shi De.

你干嘛

What are you doing?

我不想吃那么多肉

I don't want to eat so much meat.

我也要

I want it, too.

干嘛

What?

谁想吃你的

I don't want yours.

只会吃跟睡

All you know are eating and sleeping.

下次还想来旁听我们的课

If you sit on our class again,

你最好去后面一点啦

take a seat in the back.

免得你又打瞌睡

You might doze off

影响我跟仕德

and influence me and Shi De.

我们书逸打瞌睡一样会赢喔

Even so, Shu Yi would win over you.

我跟他讲话 你插什么嘴

I'm talking to him. Why did you interrupt?

怎么样

So what?

以逻辑判断的准则来进行分析

With the criteria of logical judgment,

依照顾客喜好 购买时间

analyze customers' preference, purchasing time,

购买商品属性

properties of the purchased goods

判断是否已婚及身分判别

to find out whether they are married

and their social status.

找到顾客喜好的关联商品

From that, we can tell

the related products they like.

有人就算睡着也能学习的

Some people can learn even when they are asleep,

我就是

such as me.

还不是一天到晚输给仕德

You still lose to Shi De all the time.

周书逸不是输

Zhou Shu Yi didn't lose.

他是故意让仕德赢

He lost to Shi De on purpose.

你这样说没有比较好

It doesn't sound any better.

输就是输

I did lose.

没什么好说的

I won't deny it.

看不出来你这个人挺坦率的喔

You are quite honest, though.

有没有位置啊

No empty seats?

那边

Over there.

我先走了

I'm leaving.

外面等你

I'll wait for you outside.

我还没吃完

I haven't finished yet.

不是说你

Not you.

仕德

Shi De.

看屁啊

Stop looking at me.

你决定不整高仕德了

You've decided not to mess with

Gao Shi De.

你们真变好朋友了

You two are good friends now?

谁跟他好朋友

No way.

我是不得己的

I have to.

怎么说

Why?

反正

Anyway,

就是这样

leave it.

你不要吵啦

Be quiet.

你不要吵啦

But

你那么讨厌他

you hate him so much.

你干嘛还要跟他走这么近

Why are you so close to him now?

不要问

Don't ask,

你会怕

or you'll be scared.

有这么恐怖

That scary?

非常恐怖

Very!

不错耶

Not bad.

你游戏王耶

King of the game!

谢啦

Thank you.

Nice.

就是这个

This is it!

什么

Huh?

怎样啦

What?

(Taipei City Shi Lin Public Market)

你就要比这个啊

That's what you want to compete?

我想了很久

I've thought it through.

我们什么比赛都比过

We've competed in everything,

只有游戏还没

except games.

我以为...

I thought...

你找我来约会

you asked me out for a date.

约个鬼啦

No way.

谁要跟你约会

Who's going to date you?

一句话

Tell me.

比不比

In or out.

我不信

I don't believe it!

下一个

Next one.

谢谢

Thank you.

接下来呢

What's next?

接下来比...

Next one is...

周书逸

Zhou Shu Yi.

你明天不是早八还比什么

You have a class tomorrow morning at eight,

just go back.

可恶

Damn it!

真的变书僮了

I'm really your page boy now.

他睡着了

(He fell asleep.)

去死吧你

(Go to hell!)

趁这时候来找找他的手机

(A good chance to check his cell phone.)

想跟我斗

(Wanna play with me?)

你还早的很

(You are too amateur for that.)

包包里面怎么没有

(Why isn't it in the bag?)

会在哪里

(Where will it be?)

在他的口袋里面

(In his pocket.)

怎么那么难拿

(Why is it so hard to get?)

快了

(Almost there.)

糟糕

(Shit!)

干什么

(What are you doing?)

放开我

(Let go of me!)

快点把手放开

(Come on, let go!)

对不起

I'm sorry.

书逸

Shu Yi.

不要生气嘛

Don't get angry.

我以为你跟高仕德在一起

I thought you and Gao Shi De were together.

我怎么可能跟他在一起

How is that possible?

就跟你说没有

I told you!

可是我那天

But that day,

就看到你们...

I saw you...

Bye

Bye.

你必须要面对

You have to face it.

才能够放下

So that you can let go.

感情才不是商品

Love is not commodity.

拿起来看一看不顺眼就放回去

You can't put it back to the shelf

when you don't like it.

所以我以为你们两个

So I thought you two...

就算你们真的怎么样

Even if you really are,

也没关系啊

it doesn't matter.

现在都什么年代了 对不对

It's the modern age now.

你不要听她乱说

Don't listen to her nonsense.

我跟你说

Listen.

我是说真的

I mean it.

如果你喜欢就去追

Go after it if you like him.

你不说他怎么知道 对不对

Otherwise, he wouldn't know, right?

你看我跟他年纪也有差距

Take us for an example,

我比他大两岁

I am two years older than him.

但是就要说出来

But you need to tell him.

勇敢的说出来

Be brave!

所以我跟你说

So I'm telling you,

我会支持你

I will support you.

我们还有事

We have something else to do,

先走了

we shall leave.

他们两个...

They...

是...

are...

他们俩真的没有在一起吗

Are they really not a couple?

再帮你下点肉

Have more meat.

你怕吃辣为什么要煮麻辣锅

Why do you make a spicy pot if you can't take it?

你喜欢吃就好啦

Cuz you like it.

你又知道我爱吃

How do you know that?

你哪件事我不知道

I know you too well.

刚刚...

Thank you...

谢谢

for just now.

如果你没有带我离开的话

If you didn't take me away,

我可能就穿帮了

they'd probably know it.

她以前就这样

That's how she's always been.

常常状况外

She never knows what's going on.

还有点霸道

A bit bossy, too.

只有政文受得了她

Only Zheng Wen can stand her.

凑一对刚好而已

They are a perfect couple.

虾子好了吗

Is the shrimp ready?

好了啊

Yes.

你对蒋聿欣的感情

It seems that you don't care

好像没有那么在意了

so much about Jiang Yu Xin now.

好像是

Agree.

谢罗

Thanks.

其实

Actually,

比起失恋

it's even sadder

更让人难过的是

when you don't even

你连争的机会都没有

have a chance to fight for your love.

还没有开始

It ends before

就要结束了

it starts.

如果你喜欢的人喜欢别人

If your beloved one likes others,

你会怎么做

what would you do?

我啊

Me?

我会...

I will

从中破坏

try to separate them

趁虚而入

and take advantage of it.

你开玩笑的吧

Are you kidding me?

开玩笑的啦

Yes, I am.

高仕德

Gao Shi De.

当你跟班...

Would you allow your page boy

可以请假吗

to take a leave?

去哪

Where are we going?

不是要去上课吗

Aren't you going to have a class?

走慢一点

Slow down.

走慢一点

Slow down.

你是嫌命太长是不是

Do you want to die?

这礼拜饮食要清淡少油

This week, take light and oil-free food only.

但是你想死

But if you want to die,

可以再吃麻辣火锅啊

have more spicy hotpot.

你是不是也喜欢聿欣

(Next episode)

Do you like Yu Xin, too?

你把聿欣让给我吗

Will you give Yu Xin to me?

我以为你会为他翘课

I thought you skipped classes for him

趁机

so you can

掰弯他

make him fall for you.

你...

You...

你喜欢我

You like me?

吓死我了

You scared me!

我带你

Follow me.

快点啦

Come on!

Only half of it will do

I don't understand why love

is always replaced by reality

I'm waiting at the place

where you left, like a fool

I never expect

that letting go is more painful than a breakup

You're getting further away from me

Yet I still treasure you in my heart

I've said goodbye to you

But I never want you to leave

Forgive me for never knowing

that letting go is more painful than a breakup

I will no longer be the reason

for you to be happy or sad

I've said goodbye to you

But I'm desperate to make you stay


电影帝国微信公众号:dianyingdiguo
关注电影帝国公众号,订阅更多奇闻趣事
分享到 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?相关推荐

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx

?最近发生的趣事儿

    404 Not Found

    404 Not Found


    nginx